Father’s day sale and july 4th

latebuyer

8 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

I’m a little confused as it says you’ll get extra obc for father’s day and i see no evidence of this on the booking page. Are people getting the obc?

Does princess do anything special for july 4th?

what is "it says"?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

There is a promo on princess site it says you can get up to 200.00 obc. For interior rooms its only 50.00 but for solos its double.

https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/

100s of cruises under $100 a day* + Up to $200 onboard spending money2 + $100 reduced deposit1

yes, this has been an ongoing promotion - nothing special or specific to father's day

• Like 1

Thanks. If you read it it specifically mentions father’s day but i guess you are right and nothing special about it. I still don’t see the obc listed on the booking page but maybe its because what i’m booking is a low single supplement sailing and i don’t get it. Maybe i’ll phone.

4 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Thanks. If you read it it specifically mentions father’s day but i guess you are right and nothing special about it. I still don’t see the obc listed on the booking page but maybe its because what i’m booking is a low single supplement sailing and i don’t get it. Maybe i’ll phone.

Hmmm ... can't find that - only Dads and Grads - 

11 hours ago, latebuyer said:

I’m a little confused as it says you’ll get extra obc for father’s day and i see no evidence of this on the booking page. Are people getting the obc?

Does princess do anything special for july 4th?

I refared a cruise that I booked very recently on Friday, under the Father’s Day sale.  I was able to get extra OBC on Friday.  As of today, which is Father’s Day, there is still some OBC offered, the extra is gone, though.  It’s actually a decent sale, IMO.