Miscellaneous documents from June 2023 Regatta cruise

AMHuntFerry

5 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Do people not wear watches  anymore  or it that not  high tech enough for some??

The only way I knew the time was to turn on the TV or look at my fitness "watch". My watch is linked to my phone but doesn't update time. I talked to another lady whose fitness watch keeps the same time as her phone so she was off 1 hour.

5 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

The only way I knew the time was to turn on the TV or look at my fitness "watch". My watch is linked to my phone but doesn't update time. I talked to another lady whose fitness watch keeps the same time as her phone so she was off 1 hour.

Thank goodness  my watch does not update on it's own 😃

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hambagahle said:

Thanks!  2x espresso doppio!  Perfetto.

It will likely come from an automated machine which doesn't make doppios. Regular or Decaf Espresso, Americano, Latte, Cappucino, or hot water were the choices. If you want just steamed milk, there is a way to do that too (sneaky trick shown to me by staff...involves hitting "stop" at the correct time). We stop at baristas when we want a "real" coffee...they also do ristrettos and melanges (and probably any other you can think of).

Edited by AMHuntFerry

I think this is the last of what I have to post. Sorry these are so blurry...didn't notice...I'll stick to scanning in the future since my photography skills stink.

Beverage package, happy hour, and other beverage events (bloody mary bar, wine tasting, cognac tasting, American whiskey tasting, bin end wine discount on this cruise):

20230622_005825.jpg

20230622_005834.jpg

Edited by AMHuntFerry
  • Like 1