App for Brilliant Lady

gentscruising

2 hours ago, gentscruising said:

We are booked on the Brilliant Lady San Juan MerMaiden voyage. The VV app is not yet available. Does anyone have any idea when it will be available?

Only a guess but sometime after Virgin officially takes possession of the ship. 

The booking shows in the app, the app errors out when I select that booking. If your only sailing is on Brilliant, you’re probably just getting an error. Hopefully Virgin takes possession next month and makes the app load Brilliant’s bookings. Next month is just my guess.

IMG_2842.png

• Like 1

I should have clarified. I have the App since we've sailed Virgin previously, but when I go to use the app I get the following message: "your voyage is booked, but your lady ship and get corresponding app are still being perfected. Check back closer to your sail date to digitally peruse the ship in all her glory". I was just curious when I may be able to "peruse".

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, gentscruising said:

I should have clarified. I have the App since we've sailed Virgin previously, but when I go to use the app I get the following message: "your voyage is booked, but your lady ship and get corresponding app are still being perfected. Check back closer to your sail date to digitally peruse the ship in all her glory". I was just curious when I may be able to "peruse".

I don’t expect anyone on here will know exactly other than the above answers. But there won’t be anything new to “peruse” really, it’s expected the ship will be the same as the others. 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2023 at 10:44 PM, gentscruising said:

We are booked on the Brilliant Lady San Juan MerMaiden voyage. The VV app is not yet available. Does anyone have any idea when it will be available?

I feel your pain and understand EXACTLY what you mean because I am going through the same thing. 

• Like 2

On 6/19/2023 at 12:25 PM, gentscruising said:

I was just curious when I may be able to "peruse

As others have noted, Virgin doesn't officially have the ship yet so you'll most likely start to see the ship and available offers show up when they get her. I'd agree with others who are suggesting late July, maybe August.