New Orleans Hotel

AzCruiseGurl

1 hour ago, AzCruiseGurl said:

What's the best Hilton hotel to stay at in New Orleans and walk to the Carnival Cruise terminal?? 

If  you're asking about Hilton Properties, without a doubt it would be the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans-Convention Center or perhaps the Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center.  Now if  you're asking about true Hilton hotels, then there is only one, the Hilton Riverside.  The riverside is a bit of a walk, about six tenths of a mile.  But, be advised, these can be very expensive.  When I was looking for a hotel for NOLA cruise last March, the Hampton Inn was almost $900 for a standard rom for one night.  You can get a room now for less than $100. Prices vary widely.  It just depends upon the date and what is happening.  BTW, third party travel companies can book blocks of rooms.  Sometimes you'll find limited availability a month out but then around two weeks out the third parties may release these rooms and availability can increase.

You can use google maps to show you the location of various hotels.  For example try this:

https://www.google.com/maps/search/Hotels/@29.9403906,-90.0658567,17.03z?entry=ttu

Edited by RocketMan275
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RocketMan275 said:

If  you're asking about Hilton Properties, without a doubt it would be the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans-Convention Center or perhaps the Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center.  Now if  you're asking about true Hilton hotels, then there is only one, the Hilton Riverside.  The riverside is a bit of a walk, about six tenths of a mile.  But, be advised, these can be very expensive.  When I was looking for a hotel for NOLA cruise last March, the Hampton Inn was almost $900 for a standard rom for one night.  You can get a room now for less than $100. Prices vary widely.  It just depends upon the date and what is happening.  BTW, third party travel companies can book blocks of rooms.  Sometimes you'll find limited availability a month out but then around two weeks out the third parties may release these rooms and availability can increase.

You can use google maps to show you the location of various hotels.  For example try this:

https://www.google.com/maps/search/Hotels/@29.9403906,-90.0658567,17.03z?entry=ttu

Thank you this  helps alot..

Just now, AzCruiseGurl said:

Thank you this  helps alot..

You can use google maps at any port when looking for hotels, restaurants, liquor stores. it's a great product.

Trip Advisor is also very good for reviews of specific hotels, etc.

First I apologize if this the wrong area to post or if I’m being redundant. Looking for hotels in the French quarter. We will be needing three rooms. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, B.

1 hour ago, bejw said:

First I apologize if this the wrong area to post or if I’m being redundant. Looking for hotels in the French quarter. We will be needing three rooms. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, B.

Please feel free to research the Ports of Call - New Orleans forum too.