Week's schedule on App?

Maplemoose

I want to reserve our one FAS specialty restaurant so it doesn't conflict with desired entertainment. When we board does the app have the entertainment schedule for the whole cruise or just day by day? I am talking about the Joy if that is relevant. 

When you board go right to the Box Office (sometimes they use the comedy club), there will be a list of all the shows you can reserve and you can check the ones you want to reserve a spot for.  The rest are day-by-day as the daily comes out and are first come, first serve.

Thanks but that list won't include the Cavern club,which is my main concern. I hope to have the theatre shows booked before boarding and don't care about the comedy shows which I  know are the ones people line up to reserve. I must say the apps I have used on other lines have the whole week laid out so you can plan better. Ironic because, imho, NCL has. more entertainment to plan for. at least until the teardown begins! 

On the Getaway in May, we got the daily schedule in our cabin the night before. It appeared on the app sometime later that night or the next morning. Never checked to see if Guest Services had it further out, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Edited by omahabob