If you're on board and the MDR dinner Double Cheeseburger is on the menu, please order post pictures!

NutsAboutGolf

1 hour ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

I’m not sure about me…but that does seem up my boyfriend’s alley! I will keep y’all posted on this important menu change 🤣🤣

Based on his sole Mast Grill burger experiment, DH suggests that your boyfriend pre-medicate with his favorite libation and have a follow up libation handy😂  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AbbyCruiser45 said:

I’m not sure about me…but that does seem up my boyfriend’s alley! I will keep y’all posted on this important menu change 🤣🤣

Maybe you could order two entrees - something for your dinner and the burger for the photo op?  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

Based on his sole Mast Grill burger experiment, DH suggests that your boyfriend pre-medicate with his favorite libation and have a follow up libation handy😂  

On the other hand the Luminae burger is very good so could be the burger is closer the the Luminae burger.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jelayne said:

On the other hand the Luminae burger is very good so could be the burger is closer the the Luminae burger.

IMO the issue isn’t whether or not the burger is good. It is that they have replaced higher quality food options with a cheap and easy cheeseburger. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, kruzerci said:

IMO the issue isn’t whether or not the burger is good. It is that they have replaced higher quality food options with a cheap and easy cheeseburger. 

Absolutely agree with this and I'll add we have to remember even if the burger is launched with descent quality patties, they could downgrade at any time.  In the MDR, the description does mention anything about the patties

• Like 2

On 6/20/2023 at 2:44 PM, NutsAboutGolf said:

Curious if it's the same as the mast grill/buffet burgers

Thanks for starting this thread, seriously, though everyone else is joking - because it's causing a big kerfuffle on FB also......to my knowledge, the only spotting of a burger on the MDR menu at all was on the lunch menu on the app - but people were mistaking it for the dinner menu.  And furthermore, we all know that the app is notoriously wrong when it comes to menus and dates of said menus.  To my knowledge, there is no confirmation whatsoever that it is actually on the dinner menu in the MDR, but people are using this as one more reason to bash the brand, a favorite pass time for many.  But if it really is on the MDR DINNER menu, if someone can actually prove it - then ya, that's actually pretty bad.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, lexmiller said:

Thanks for starting this thread, seriously, though everyone else is joking - because it's causing a big kerfuffle on FB also......to my knowledge, the only spotting of a burger on the MDR menu at all was on the lunch menu on the app - but people were mistaking it for the dinner menu.  And furthermore, we all know that the app is notoriously wrong when it comes to menus and dates of said menus.  To my knowledge, there is no confirmation whatsoever that it is actually on the dinner menu in the MDR, but people are using this as one more reason to bash the brand, a favorite pass time for many.  But if it really is on the MDR DINNER menu, if someone can actually prove it - then ya, that's actually pretty bad.  

Looks like you are correct! Here’s a screenshot of an MDR lunch menu burger for one of the sea days on the Equinox cruise departing on the 24th. I don’t see a burger on the dinner menu for that cruise. It was also on the day 2 lunch menu.

IMG_2715.png

Edited by Silkroad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, lexmiller said:

It was the dinner menu. Somebody misread the title and it spiraled. 

It has been confirmed by CC members onboard it was indeed on the paper dinner menu. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

Looks like you are correct! Here’s a screenshot of an MDR lunch menu burger for one of the sea days on the Equinox cruise departing on the 24th. I don’t see a burger on the dinner menu for that cruise. It was also on the day 2 menu.

IMG_2715.png

Incorrect. 

IMG_0438.png

• Thanks 2

Just now, kruzerci said:

It has been confirmed by CC members onboard it was indeed on the paper dinner menu. 

Oh wow!  Did anyone post the actual paper menu, a copy of it?  I would personally love to see the actual paper menu, a photo of course, "in the flesh" so to speak......very interesting indeed.  We were on the Eclipse for two full months, got off at the end of May, but I understand this was effective June 1......thank you so much!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lexmiller said:

Oh wow!  Did anyone post the actual paper menu, a copy of it?  I would personally love to see the actual paper menu, a photo of course, "in the flesh" so to speak......very interesting indeed.  We were on the Eclipse for two full months, got off at the end of May, but I understand this was effective June 1......thank you so much!

You may be able to find it with a little digging. I know several of the paper menus from last week were posted but there have been so many posts and threads this week about Equinox. 

Edited by kruzerci
  • Thanks 1

Incorrect. 

IMG_0438.png

Well it does sound really delish, with the caramelized onions!  Maybe some shaved truffles on the parm fries would be nice......still, I would love to see a Non-App paper menu confirmation of this......Thank you!

1 hour ago, kruzerci said:

Understood, but it was definitely on the lunch menu on the app when I checked today (for the 24 June departure on Equinox). Yes, I agree that the app isn’t error free. I can also attest to the fact that - post pandemic anyway - dishes on the paper menus for the MDR weren’t always available (and not because they ran out). I guess we’re back to someone onboard taking the time to dine in the MDR on the night the paper menu includes a burger. 

16 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

Understood, but it was definitely on the lunch menu on the app when I checked today (for the 24 June departure on Equinox). Yes, I agree that the app isn’t error free. I can also attest to the fact that - post pandemic anyway - dishes on the paper menus for the MDR weren’t always available (and not because they ran out). I guess we’re back to someone onboard taking the time to dine in the MDR on the night the paper menu includes a burger. 

Not to split hairs but the lunch is a cheeseburger not the cheeseburger posted on the dinner menu LOL. 

• Haha 1

Not to split hairs but the lunch is a cheeseburger not the cheeseburger posted on the dinner menu LOL. 

You trying to drive me crazy? I’m ready to declare Friday happy hour at 3:30 on Thursday😜😂

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

Hamburger is a staple on the MDR lunch menu and has been for a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Altamar said:

I know app isn’t always accurate, but this is for the equinox June 24,2023 second day dinner menu for select dining.

IMG_2134.png

Yes, and not meaning to prolong all of this agony, but, it says "lunch" on the top of this screen shot........

5 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Hamburger is a staple on the MDR lunch menu and has been for a long time. 

Hi, Jelayne, yup lunch - for sure, understood - but the burning controversy is regarding DINNER - seems that reports are, from actual PAPER MENUS, on site, NOT just on the unreliable app - that burgers are now an official addition to the DINNER menu in the MDR.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lexmiller said:

Yes, and not meaning to prolong all of this agony, but, it says "lunch" on the top of this screen shot........

Look carefully. That is not the highlighted option. This has been pointed out countless times, you have to look at what you are looking at. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lexmiller said:

That’s like saying this isn’t food, it’s wine, because the wine menu is beside it to the right 🫠 . Celebrity Select is clearly bolded and colored therefore selected. 

This is exactly what keeps happening. Somebody doesn’t understand what they’re looking at and it derails the topic and confuses everybody. 

Edited by kruzerci
  • Like 4