Ideas for $5400 FCC before Aug 2024???

Eli_6

Hmm just throwing it out there, not sure if it's within the terms but why not get two staterooms, give the adults some extra alone time? Or invite some friends and family along. Any grandparents willing to share a room with the kids? Free cruise in exchange for free babysitting if you catch my drift. 

11 hours ago, carohs said:

Hmm just throwing it out there, not sure if it's within the terms but why not get two staterooms, give the adults some extra alone time? Or invite some friends and family along. Any grandparents willing to share a room with the kids? Free cruise in exchange for free babysitting if you catch my drift. 

If she cant do it as a b2b with separate legs, she cant use it to book 2 different cabins most likely. She and her son have to use up the money. No one else. If she shares a cabin only her portion gets paid, not the other. I'd say this is another no idea.

One cruise.

I had fun looking around and thinking what I'd do.  I'd do a holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years) cruise out of my home port, nicest room I could afford.  (And my home post is Los Angeles, so I understand all about been there, done that, we only have like 5 ports total. 🤷)

I look forward to seeing what you choose.