Evening snack, Vision of the Seas???

Are we missing something? We're on Vision of the Seas en route to Bermuda. Tonight after the fabulous magic show, so around 10pm, we wanted a snack without paying an extra fee. The only thing we found was the Park Cafe. It had very limited options and the line was long. We managed to get some fruit and a cookie. They only had decaf coffee, and ice for water was in short supply. By the time we left the line was nearly to the door. Those people would be waiting at least 40 minutes.

Are there any other options? Or are we left with either paying the $7.95 delivery fee for room service or seeing what's at Starbucks?

Thanks

20 minutes ago, LeeW said:

No Starbucks, but Cafe Lattitudes should be open 24 hours.  Small pastries, cookies, ...

That's what I was thinking of. But then again, we'd be paying extra for that. 

We're not experienced cruisers, but our previous cruise had an abundance of food options at night. 

12 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

That’s one gripe I have with royal Caribbean and most of their ships. Very limited late night food options.  You can get room service for eight dollars with unlimited food, but then again, you are waiting in your room rather than out and about.

I guess that's what we'll do. I'm disappointed. 

9 minutes ago, Elise17 said:

I guess that's what we'll do. I'm disappointed. 

Even though I gripe about it, we still have amazing cruises with Royal Caribbean. All cruise lines and ships have their pluses and minuses.  Late night food options are one of the minuses.  They more than make up for it many other areas.

14 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Cafe Lattitudes food* is complimentary.

* Excludes drinks and ice cream.

Thanks. Somehow we didn't realize that. They were closed tonight, but we'll try to get there before 10 another time.

34 minutes ago, schlimazel_traveler said:

My solution is to pick up some cookies, cheese, or other munchies from the Windjammer to have as a late night snack. 

I agree. Before the show, we used to go to the Windjammer:  cookies for my husband; fruit and cheese for me.  Mine went in the little cabin fridge.

50 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Pizza and sandwiches from park cafe, load up the fridge for late night snacks.

FYI - only balcony and above have coolers on Vision Class *.

* The exception being inside/oceanview also have coolers in Enchantment's stretched section.