Deposit

Flgreg

Hello----I'm certain this has been answered before but the search function has never worked well for me. We've been on a 10 day Explorer Baltic cruise on Regent and loved it (precovid). Last November/December we were on a 10 day Greek Islands Viking Ocean cruise and liked it but would much rather go with Regent again.

We're looking at a 14 day transatlantic Barcelona/Miami embarking this November.

Can anyone advise what the charge is for the initial deposit?

Thanks very much for any replies.

51 minutes ago, Flgreg said:

Hello----I'm certain this has been answered before but the search function has never worked well for me. We've been on a 10 day Explorer Baltic cruise on Regent and loved it (precovid). Last November/December we were on a 10 day Greek Islands Viking Ocean cruise and liked it but would much rather go with Regent again.

We're looking at a 14 day transatlantic Barcelona/Miami embarking this November.

15% but really immaterial as final payment will be due on 6 July if on Mariner (or 25 July if on Navigator)..

Edited by mrlevin

45 minutes ago, Flgreg said:

If you're referring to the Splendor sailing departing BCN on 20 Nov '23, we're on that cruise, as well.  Really looking forward to it  😀

Typically, the required deposit (if you're in the U.S.) for most of the suites that aren't the premium "named" suites (that are above the Penthouse level) will be 15% per person, of the final net fare (after the customary Regent discounts have been deducted).  If you're on the leg from Barcelona to Miami, the final payment will be due by 23 July.  Best Regards.

29 minutes ago, pingpong1 said:

If you're referring to the Splendor sailing departing BCN on 20 Nov '23, we're on that cruise, as well.  Really looking forward to it  😀

Typically, the required deposit (if you're in the U.S.) for most of the suites that aren't the premium "named" suites (that are above the Penthouse level) will be 15% per person, of the final net fare (after the customary Regent discounts have been deducted).  If you're on the leg from Barcelona to Miami, the final payment will be due by 23 July.  Best Regards.

And if you are on the Grandeur five days later.  Don't know why I mentioned Mariner and Navigator; they are November 2024.

16 minutes ago, Flgreg said:

Thanks very much. We're looking at the Splendor sailing November 20, 2023 Barcelona/Miami in c Concierge suite.

Thanks for clarifying Greg.  You would be on "our cruise".  😀  This will be our first time on Splendor (along with another couple of our close friends).  We've had lots of Regent cruises in the past, but this will be our first cruise on one of the "new ships".  I'm looking forward to many relaxing hours at sea on this TA.  I think you'd have to pay the deposit fee (15% PP for the Concierge Suite) if you booked immediately, and the final payment will be due on July 23.  Best Regards.