Query about Internet charges

CABINET

18 hours ago, fourmile.ranch said:

We are currently on NY-NY RT crossing. Paperwork in cabin showed our benefits as a Platinum member $80 wifi credit the 7th-13th and another $80 the 14th-21st.

This seemed incorrect as we booked as a RT but a trip to the Purser's Desk assured us that we would indeed receive $80 per week. 

We had the same on our roundtrip TA Sou-NY-Sou in May which was booked as one booking so it seems normal practice.

9 minutes ago, Winifred 22 said:

Definitely as long as you swop between log in details you can each use their allowance . Shame to waste any and not take your full entitlement each. 

To be honest, it didn't occur to me to utilise both. I was still tuned into the old system.

Lesson learnt! 🙂

The last time we received 2 amounts of internet credit was when we were doing 2 segments of a world cruise, i thought that world cruises was the only time you received more than 1 amount, that was until i read this. 

We are on QE for 2 weeks Q331C but this is actually 2 cruises Q331/Q332A so would we receive 2 amounts of credit instead of 1, or am i just wishful thinking.

9 hours ago, Wonky said:

Just booked a 3 week med cruise on QV and booked as 3 separate weeks in order to get much more OBS, I guess another advantage will be 3 lots of wifi too!

And have you managed to keep the same cabin?

4 hours ago, exlondoner said:

And have you managed to keep the same cabin?

Fortunately yes, although the on board spend was $740 for each week so would have moved if necessary. Will need to keep track of the spend as will have to use it up each week but I won’t be busy those weeks so should be fine!

• Like 1