Overnight in Cabo on the Discovery Princess, what time will the water shuttles run in the morning?

bladerunner6

We are doing the Solar Eclipse Cruise on the Discovery Princess next year.  We have an overnight at Cabo.  I am booking my own shore excursion on the second day.

What is the earliest the water taxis will be running from the ship, please?

Thanks.

On the Sapphire Princess in Oct 2022, the shuttles did NOT run all night.  They stopped at 10:30 p.m. and resumed at 7:00 a.m., according to the Patter.  (I certainly was not awake that early to confirm the start time.)  I have no idea how many passengers spent the night ashore, either partying or in a hotel.  I'm sure at least a few passengers thought the shuttles ran all night and missed the last shuttle back!  

I know one family that booked a hotel room for two days at the resort instead of paying day pass rates.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

On the Sapphire Princess in Oct 2022, the shuttles did NOT run all night.  They stopped at 10:30 p.m. and resumed at 7:00 a.m., according to the Patter.  (I certainly was not awake that early to confirm the start time.)  I have no idea how many passengers spent the night ashore, either partying or in a hotel.  I'm sure at least a few passengers thought the shuttles ran all night and missed the last shuttle back!  

I know one family that booked a hotel room for two days at the resort instead of paying day pass rates.  

How long did it take to get to shoe, please?

Thanks.

Here's an old thread on this topic. It almost appears it is different for different lines and a bit impacted by Covid. Some had tenders all night, some had tenders stop at mid-night or 1:00 AM, while others like Mike had a much earlier stop.

• Thanks 1