Who is right? The TA or Princess Website?

TopofWorld

Hi everyone again - as I mentioned in another post I booked a 2024 cruise with Sun Princess. It was just a cruise booking, but then my TA told me about the Plus sale in Europe, so he cancelled my booking and rebooked same cabin but now he says internet, gratuities and drinks are included along with 200USD OBC. The summary he gave me (with the TA logo - not a Princess document) indeed says those items are all included. However, in the Princess website of my booking I can only see the 200 USD OBC. The Pre Pay Crew Appreciation is still selectable/active and I can select it to prepay. Is this something different from gratuities??? If not, should not it be deactivated now that I have prepaid with the Plus Package? Also, for the Princess experts, is there anywhere in the booking, that might show that Princess Plus is the booked fare? The info shows exactly as before except for the OBC. Am I making a mountain out of a molehill?

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Well, I am in Canada, so things may not be the same, but we have multiple cruises booked, most without the plus or premier, but one with it.  For the cruise with the premier package, when you click on the pre-pay for gratuities it says:

Crew appreciations paid for as part of the promotion.

There is no option to pay them.  So I might have cause for concern with your booking, but I worry about such things.

58 minutes ago, TopofWorld said:

Thank you - I too believe I should be concerned, but thought of cross-checking here with cruisers more seasoned than I. 

Check your travel summary when you login to your sailing on the website. I assume UK bookings travel summaries would be the same as ours in Canada and US?

when you login to your booking on the Princess website. Look at the top for Print boarding pass and travel summary. Click on this link. Then click print travel summary link. This should display your travel summary, scroll down to special services and you should see each component of the ‘plus’ package amenities at the Princess ‘retail’ rate. Do not be concerned as it might also say from your TA, but Princess displays the items this way, as we know you the passenger PAID for the ‘plus’ upgrade in fare to get these amenities and they are not gifted from your TA.

If the plus amenities are not listed, then you do not have the plus pkg.

• Like 3

Travel Summary on the Princess website mentions the below for my plus fare. On the Princess web site OBC is under payments. The Travel Summary access is at the top of the page above payments.

SERVICE

Plus Beverage Package + Juice Bar

MedallionNet 1-device WiFi

Fitness Classes (2 Classes)

Premium Desserts (2 per day)

DND - Free Medallion Shipping

Crew Appreciation Included

You can also look at your reservation once yo log in and then select the Onboard Services link at the top.

image.png.dde58811018f859dc45e1c99e609c376.png

Once you have hit that scroll all the way down the page to see your perks (non-obc)

image.png.663749fe3caf481ae3a9a0789c5ffb8b.png

image.png.fbfc316d70a0dad0ccf9b8b845909fe4.png