How to book and link two cabins online?

kmw350

Hi,

is there any way to book & link two cabins online (so that any bills for both cabins, are covered by my credit card), and also to ensure that we get the same dining table?

Thanks

Best to book with Princess. Be sure to request “do not upgrade” for both voyages, otherwise PCL might upgrade one voyage and not the other. 

in regard to dining, on first voyage just chat with MDR staff and share you will be along for the next voyage.  It is fun to just walk into the MDR on the first night of the second voyage and have a seat in the middle of the other chaos. 

58 minutes ago, kmw350 said:

Thanks for replying, but I meant how to book two cabins (and same dining table for both cabins) on the same cruise, as I wish to book for my Mum, who will be in the other cabin.

We are a family of 5, so we had to book two cabins.  It is best to call Princess, your CVP or a TA to book the cabins especially if you want them near each other or connecting cabins.  I haven't tried making dining reservations yet.  It is my understanding that once the cabins are booked, you can then use the booking numbers to make reservations at the dining room for the number of people in your party. You can add credit cards for onboard charges via the APP or website once the cabins are booked.

I have had to book multiple cabins and even though they are linked, I had to pay for the cruises separately (though with the same card).  

As for dining, you can register you mum as a dining companion in the app and book a table together.  If you actually want the same exact table (and not just any available table for your party), you have to discuss that on board with dining staff.

2 hours ago, TN-Mountains said:

We are a family of 5, so we had to book two cabins.... You can add credit cards for onboard charges via the APP or website once the cabins are booked.

2 hours ago, theloo said:

I have had to book multiple cabins and even though they are linked, I had to pay for the cruises separately (though with the same card).  

As for dining, you can register you mum as a dining companion in the app and book a table together.  

Many thanks for the replies, I'll probably give them a call to book.