Another Classic beverage pkg question

floralscent

Sorry for another beverage pkg question on these boards- I am confused.

Typically we have the premium beverage pkg and this time we have the classic pkg-it’s been awhile since we’ve had this one. Due to our very port intensive itinerary, I don’t think we will upgrade to premium. Having said that, when I look at Celebrity’s beverage pkg page, there is no mention of water, sodas or Al Baccio coffees list in the ‘included’ drinks…only alcohol is listed.

Does this pkg no longer include sodas, bottled water and Al Baccio coffees, such as an Americano or cappuccino? With all the cruise line cuts and changes thought I should ask the pros.  Thanks so much!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, floralscent said:

Having said that, when I look at Celebrity’s beverage pkg page, there is no mention of water, sodas or Al Baccio coffees list in the ‘included’ drinks…only alcohol is listed.

From the Celebrity alcoholic beverage package comparison page...

image.thumb.png.04716c44b3fcf267b4e71f0dd44ab73d.png

Left side is Classic, right is Premium

Edited by Mark_T
  • Thanks 1

Keep in mind that both the classic and premium non-alcoholic beverage packages have been replaced by a single non-alcoholic beverage package.

Many out there still have the original packages but over time they will be phased out and there will only be the one nonalcoholic beverage package

1 hour ago, floralscent said:

Sorry for another beverage pkg question on these boards- I am confused.

Typically we have the premium beverage pkg and this time we have the classic pkg-it’s been awhile since we’ve had this one. Due to our very port intensive itinerary, I don’t think we will upgrade to premium. Having said that, when I look at Celebrity’s beverage pkg page, there is no mention of water, sodas or Al Baccio coffees list in the ‘included’ drinks…only alcohol is listed.

Does this pkg no longer include sodas, bottled water and Al Baccio coffees, such as an Americano or cappuccino? With all the cruise line cuts and changes thought I should ask the pros.  Thanks so much!

Yes, as mentioned, water and soda continue to be included. Be aware that due to supply issues on our Beyond cruise, some of the Classic wines were not available.  Most  of the time, a Premium wine was substituted at no upcharge.  Also, many bars ran out of a couple of Coke products after a few days.  

1 hour ago, keesar said:

Yes, as mentioned, water and soda continue to be included. Be aware that due to supply issues on our Beyond cruise, some of the Classic wines were not available.  Most  of the time, a Premium wine was substituted at no upcharge.  Also, many bars ran out of a couple of Coke products after a few days.  

I wish we had that problem when we sailed Edge this February.  We had the premium package and the premium wines were not available.  Substituted cheaper Classic wines.  Whomp, Whomp, Whomp.

I would not have upgraded.

I just got an email about 50% discount on drink packages and when I went to look it showed the regular price of the premium drink package as $109.  Did they just raise it for the 50% sale?  Last time I looked I thought it was $89???

14 minutes ago, aftforsure said:

I just got an email about 50% discount on drink packages and when I went to look it showed the regular price of the premium drink package as $109.  Did they just raise it for the 50% sale?  Last time I looked I thought it was $89???

$109pp/pd is the current regular price for the premium package. The price increased a number of months ago.

How much is it to upgrade from Classic to Premium once onboard? Looks like it is $20 pp/pd pre-cruise. We might consider upgrading mid cruise if that is possible to do. Have never done that before so not sure if it really is an option.

Thanks all!