Retreat amenity - champagne OR sparking wine

zitsky

We only have stayed in Sky Suites and get the awful sparkling wine. But we have always, so far, been able to get a substitute of Decoy Cab from our butler.  Last couple of EQ cruises there was initially no champagne in the Lounge either. But upon my request, such was available the rest of the cruise. I believe it was Cattier back in April-May. Anyone know what champagne is currently available on board?

Edited by 39august

Guest 4-2-N-8
1 hour ago, 39august said:

We only have stayed in Sky Suites and get the awful sparkling wine. But we have always, so far, been able to get a substitute of Decoy Cab from our butler.  Last couple of EQ cruises there was initially no champagne in the Lounge either. But upon my request, such was available the rest of the cruise. I believe it was Cattier back in April-May. Anyone know what champagne is currently available on board?

It has been my experience that the shoreside Retreat staff will have whatever you want set up in your stateroom, and even for each night dining.

I'm a planner. I forecast what I want to help the Retreat team ensure availability.

I've been able to request from the Le Voyage wine list, which I believe has the widest selection. I understand that other ships may have different champagnes. 

Celebrity has a really good Retreat team. If they haven't reached out to you already for your sailing, I'd consider contacting them.

Peace to you and good luck.

6 minutes ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

It has been my experience that the shoreside Retreat staff will have whatever you want set up in your stateroom, and even for each night dining.

I'm a planner. I forecast what I want to help the Retreat team ensure availability.

I've been able to request from the Le Voyage wine list, which I believe has the widest selection. I understand that other ships may have different champagnes. 

Celebrity has a really good Retreat team. If they haven't reached out to you already for your sailing, I'd consider contacting them.

Peace to you and good luck.

The problem is they do not accommodate Sky Suites like they do the higher level suites.    

4 hours ago, micruiser2002 said:

The problem is they do not accommodate Sky Suites like they do the higher level suites.    

You do receive an email inquiring whether you would like white, red or sparkling wine, extra hangers, type of pillows, extra blankets and whether you're celebrating a special occasion.

9 minutes ago, shirazcruiser said:

You do receive an email inquiring whether you would like white, red or sparkling wine, extra hangers, type of pillows, extra blankets and whether you're celebrating a special occasion.

That’s what I got.  Just a few months early.

43 minutes ago, shirazcruiser said:

Yes I understand that I was just responding to the other post about requesting "whatever you want".  As I said there is a big difference in what you get depending on suite class.