Photo plan on Radiance

Our family has 4 cabins booked for 11 of us on Radiance. Does that mean I have to purchase 4 photo plans? I only want a limited number of group pictures (less than 10) and we would all be in the picture. 

13 minutes ago, surgie said:

Does that mean I have to purchase 4 photo plans? I only want a limited number of group pictures (less than 10) and we would all be in the picture. 

No, you can buy one package and as long as the buyer is in any of the photos, they will be included in the package.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Are 10 pictures worth getting a package for?  I don't know what the cost of the individual pics (preferably digital versions) are vs the package, but it would be worth comparing. 

Unfortunately Radiance does not offer digital images unless that changes in a year. 

If you really want lots of photos it is possible to add a second cabin for half price to an unlimited package.  Have to do this onboard.  Not sure how they would handle 4 cabins.  Not all that many backdrops and pier locations for photos on Radiance.  We would have problems justifying one unlimited package.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeeW said:

Not all that many backdrops and pier locations for photos on Radiance.  

Honestly just want one family photo on a night we are dressed up a bit for dinner. Maybe we'll just ask a stranger to use our phone.