Live EPIC Mediterannean 11-Day Cruise from Marseille, France October 2, 2023-with pics!

graphicguy

You should be able to 'prove the double credit policy' by doing  dummy bookings for shore excursions.  The total price is clearly shown, then your $50 credit.  But I can't see NCL giving you a $50 credit for a 'second person', there will probably be a loophole they can use to deny that.  Because, after all, there isn't a second person in your cabin.  Looking at our itinerary, how many shore excursions are you capable of taking every day? 

But you do have the 'approval' in writing; unfortunately nobody actually signed with their name.  Gee, I wonder why?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Free at Sea Plus chart seems pretty clear that solos don't get another $50 shoreex credit: https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Free_at_Sea_Plus_ver011823.pdf - they also pay less per day than non-solos so I would assume that's a tacit acknowledgement that the value isn't quite as good.  I guess it's possible your email person has better information than what's on the chart, but if that's a deal breaker for you, I would presume that you won't get the extra $50 and decide if it's still worth it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We're under the 30 day mark now.  Just checked to see what will work on my iPhone with T-Mobile.  Looks like I'm good....

- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

Included- Included with Go5G Next

In-flight connection

Full-flight texting and Wi-Fi with streaming where available- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

Full-flight texting and Wi-Fi with streaming where available- Included with Go5G Next

Low flat-rate calling while abroad

$0.25/minute in 215+ countries and destinations- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

$0.25/minute in 215+ countries and destinations- Included with Go5G Next

Data and texting while abroad

Unlimited text and up to 5GB of high-speed data, then unlimited data at up to 256Kbps in 215+ countries and destinations- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

Unlimited text and up to 5GB of high-speed data, then unlimited data at up to 256Kbps in 215+ countries and destinations- Included with Go5G Next

Scam Shield™ Premium

Your ultimate call control center that lets you easily manage anti-scam features.- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

Your ultimate call control center that lets you easily manage anti-scam features.- Included with Go5G Next

Unlimited international texting from home

with Go5G Next

Voicemail to Text

Video Streaming Quality

Up to 4K UHD video- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

Up to 4K UHD video

• Like 1

On 8/30/2023 at 11:48 AM, sansroof said:

The Free at Sea Plus chart seems pretty clear that solos don't get another $50 shoreex credit: https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Free_at_Sea_Plus_ver011823.pdf - they also pay less per day than non-solos so I would assume that's a tacit acknowledgement that the value isn't quite as good.  I guess it's possible your email person has better information than what's on the chart, but if that's a deal breaker for you, I would presume that you won't get the extra $50 and decide if it's still worth it.

If it wasn't the fact that I got conflicting information directly from NCL, I'd agree.  But, in talking to them, there's obviously confusion about what is/isn't included on the FAS+ for a solo.

With one Pre-Cruise Concierge, we had a discussion about the phrase "More Shore Excursions-

Get an additional $50 USD credit per tour for 2nd guest".  It's me.  I'm the 2nd Guest, and the 1st Guest".

Then we got into a discussion about the WiFi upgrade which they state is only good for the "1st and 2nd Guest".  As I told her, I'm only using WiFi for the 1st Guest, so being solo, does that mean my WiFi upgrade price should be cut in ½?  Never got an answer on that one.

I think I confused the daylights out of her. LOL!

I think NCL needs to be definitive one way or the other instead of trying to leave it open for interpretation.  Maybe that's their intent, though.  I don't know.

They do need, at the very least, a copywriter and a checker for their Ts and Cs, overall.

53 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

We're under the 30 day mark now.  Just checked to see what will work on my iPhone with T-Mobile.  Looks like I'm good....ncluded with Go5G Next

You are good!

Over the years, I have used AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile for cellular service. Though Verizon worked the best for me in the U.S., it was the worst when traveling abroad so I moved to T-Mobile and never looked back. In addition to the superior signal quality in Europe and other areas, I appreciate not having the hassle to sign up for international coverage when traveling abroad.

• Like 1

@graphicguy since you are in the Haven this time, you will have access to good French press coffee. However, if you find yourself in the buffet and need a good cup of coffee, which sounds like an oxymoron, look for the coffee machines at La Cucina during breakfast or lunch when that area is open for overflow buffet seating on the Epic. When I was on the Epic in April, the coffee at La Cucina was much better than the swill served at the buffet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

You are good!

Over the years, I have used AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile for cellular service. Though Verizon worked the best for me in the U.S., it was the worst when traveling abroad so I moved to T-Mobile and never looked back. In addition to the superior signal quality in Europe and other areas, I appreciate not having the hassle to sign up for international coverage when traveling abroad.

1 hour ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

@graphicguy since you are in the Haven this time, you will have access to good French press coffee. However, if you find yourself in the buffet and need a good cup of coffee, which sounds like an oxymoron, look for the coffee machines at La Cucina during breakfast or lunch when that area is open for overflow buffet seating on the Epic. When I was on the Epic in April, the coffee at La Cucina was much better than the swill served at the buffet.

Thanks a bunch!

Was with Verizon for many years.  They offered a discount because of an affiliation with my old company.  Once I retired, that discount went away.  Besides, the last year of so, their customer service has really taken a nose dive.  I actually had to file with my Attorney General’s office for a $500 automatic billing error.  That was the last straw.  Moved to T-Mobile a couple of months ago.  So far, so good!

Great tip on the coffee.  Appreciate it.  I can’t stand the coffee in the buffet.  French Press is good in the Haven.  But, if I miss Haven breakfast, I’ll look for the coffee at LaCucina overflow!!!!!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, graphicguy said:

We're under the 30 day mark now.  Just checked to see what will work on my iPhone with T-Mobile.  Looks like I'm good....

- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

Included- Included with Go5G Next

In-flight connection

Full-flight texting and Wi-Fi with streaming where available- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

Full-flight texting and Wi-Fi with streaming where available- Included with Go5G Next

Low flat-rate calling while abroad

$0.25/minute in 215+ countries and destinations- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

$0.25/minute in 215+ countries and destinations- Included with Go5G Next

Data and texting while abroad

Unlimited text and up to 5GB of high-speed data, then unlimited data at up to 256Kbps in 215+ countries and destinations- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

Unlimited text and up to 5GB of high-speed data, then unlimited data at up to 256Kbps in 215+ countries and destinations- Included with Go5G Next

Scam Shield™ Premium

Your ultimate call control center that lets you easily manage anti-scam features.- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

Your ultimate call control center that lets you easily manage anti-scam features.- Included with Go5G Next

Unlimited international texting from home

with Go5G Next

Voicemail to Text

Video Streaming Quality

Up to 4K UHD video- Included with Go5G Plus 55 (Current Plan)

Up to 4K UHD video

Is that from T-Mobile or NCL?

Boy, I remember in the recent past this was pages and pages long with policies, procedures and processes.  

Got this one pager today…

“September 5, 2023
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Travel Requirements
 Dear Valued Guest,
On behalf of Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), we thank you for your loyalty and for making us your vacation of choice.
In advance of your upcoming cruise, and to ensure a smooth embarkation experience, we want to ensure that you are fully aware of our latest health and safety protocols, as well as the travel requirements for the destinations you will visit.
We strongly encourage you to read this communication in its entirety to ensure you are in compliance. Failure to arrive with proper documentation will result in denied boarding, and no compensation will be offered.
NCL EMBARKATION REQUIREMENTS
While we welcome all guests to sail with us, regardless of vaccination status, and with no testing or masking requirements, it is the responsibility of the guest to be aware of, and to satisfy, any local protocols and/or travel restrictions in place at the visiting destinations at the time of sailing to avoid denial of boarding. For additional information on our health and safety protocols, please visit www.ncl.com/sail-safe.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS BY DESTINATION
Destination specific travel requirements supersede any NCL embarkation requirements.
We encourage you to visit www.ncl.com/travel-requirements-by-country often to ensure you are in compliance with the latest destination specific protocols as regulations change frequently and with noticeably short notice. Please note that protocols are applicable to all sailings that embark in and/or call to the specified countries listed unless otherwise stated.
If traveling internationally, the countries you are flying to and/or connecting through may have different testing and vaccination/booster stipulations, and we encourage you to visit the government and airport websites of every country you will be traveling to throughout your journey to familiarize yourself with their requirements.
REQUIRED TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION
As a reminder, in addition to satisfying the destination specific protocols, it is your responsibility to obtain any required visas or other documentation prior to sailing. Please visit www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/cruise-travel-documents to learn about the required travel documentation that you will need for your voyage.
For additional support regarding required visas for your upcoming voyage, we have partnered with VisaCentral to provide you with comprehensive information, visa application kits and assistance with obtaining the necessary visas (if applicable). Please visit https://visacentral.com for more details.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard very soon.
Sincerely,
Norwegian Cruise Line”

20 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Boy, I remember in the recent past this was pages and pages long with policies, procedures and processes.  

Got this one pager today…

“September 5, 2023
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Travel Requirements
 Dear Valued Guest,
On behalf of Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), we thank you for your loyalty and for making us your vacation of choice.
In advance of your upcoming cruise, and to ensure a smooth embarkation experience, we want to ensure that you are fully aware of our latest health and safety protocols, as well as the travel requirements for the destinations you will visit.
We strongly encourage you to read this communication in its entirety to ensure you are in compliance. Failure to arrive with proper documentation will result in denied boarding, and no compensation will be offered.
NCL EMBARKATION REQUIREMENTS
While we welcome all guests to sail with us, regardless of vaccination status, and with no testing or masking requirements, it is the responsibility of the guest to be aware of, and to satisfy, any local protocols and/or travel restrictions in place at the visiting destinations at the time of sailing to avoid denial of boarding. For additional information on our health and safety protocols, please visit www.ncl.com/sail-safe.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS BY DESTINATION
Destination specific travel requirements supersede any NCL embarkation requirements.
We encourage you to visit www.ncl.com/travel-requirements-by-country often to ensure you are in compliance with the latest destination specific protocols as regulations change frequently and with noticeably short notice. Please note that protocols are applicable to all sailings that embark in and/or call to the specified countries listed unless otherwise stated.
If traveling internationally, the countries you are flying to and/or connecting through may have different testing and vaccination/booster stipulations, and we encourage you to visit the government and airport websites of every country you will be traveling to throughout your journey to familiarize yourself with their requirements.
REQUIRED TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION
As a reminder, in addition to satisfying the destination specific protocols, it is your responsibility to obtain any required visas or other documentation prior to sailing. Please visit www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/cruise-travel-documents to learn about the required travel documentation that you will need for your voyage.
For additional support regarding required visas for your upcoming voyage, we have partnered with VisaCentral to provide you with comprehensive information, visa application kits and assistance with obtaining the necessary visas (if applicable). Please visit https://visacentral.com for more details.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you aboard very soon.
Sincerely,
Norwegian Cruise Line”

First one of many. Right now for our October cruise out of Southampton, we already received two notices. Can't wait for the safety videos.

Jim

• Haha 5

Mentioned earlier that my former rollaboard has done yeoman’s duty for about a decade.  It was a TravelPro.  Zippers are now janky.  Interior has a few rips. Wheels are wobbly.  Serviceable?  Yeah…sure.  But for an international trip?  Not so sure.  It’s has a “lifetime” warranty.  But, by the time I ship it back, and the time it would take to do some pretty extensive repairs, I can buy a new one and save on shipping, as these rollabaords, while overhead bin friendly, not so much when you have to ship them somewhere oversees for repair.  So, looking to finally replace it. But “zowwy”, have those become pricey.

Going to the typical stores….Costco, Target, Walmart, etc.  Some weren’t bad, but for one reason or another, just not quite “it”.  Either the wheels were loud, or the handles were loose, or the outside skin felt like it wouldn’t last one “toss” from the porters.

Lots and lots of internet only companies out there.  All promise luggage “bliss”.  Some of them are designer.  One company claimed they were the “APPLE OF LUGGAGE”.  Wonder how long it will be before they get a cease and desist letter?  

Some of it is obviously more hype than substance.  Most of it is like buying a used car.  Shiny on the outside, questionable under the hood.

Settled on one of these….

Aero trunk.  Never heard of them.  But, free returns within 100 days if not satisfied.  Arrived yesterday.  For less than ½ the cost of a similar “Apple of Luggage” and apparently the exact same design and manufacturing source, it’s dang sturdy.  Got me a “deal” for a LAbor Day Sale, too.

Now, let’s see if I can pack a month’s worth of clothes in this and stash it in the overhead?

IMG_0596.png

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Mentioned earlier that my former rollaboard has done yeoman’s duty for about a decade.  It was a TravelPro.  Zippers are now janky.  Interior has a few rips. Wheels are wobbly.  Serviceable?  Yeah…sure.  But for an international trip?  Not so sure.  It’s has a “lifetime” warranty.  But, by the time I ship it back, and the time it would take to do some pretty extensive repairs, I can buy a new one and save on shipping, as these rollabaords, while overhead bin friendly, not so much when you have to ship them somewhere oversees for repair.  So, looking to finally replace it. But “zowwy”, have those become pricey.

Going to the typical stores….Costco, Target, Walmart, etc.  Some weren’t bad, but for one reason or another, just not quite “it”.  Either the wheels were loud, or the handles were loose, or the outside skin felt like it wouldn’t last one “toss” from the porters.

Lots and lots of internet only companies out there.  All promise luggage “bliss”.  Some of them are designer.  One company claimed they were the “APPLE OF LUGGAGE”.  Wonder how long it will be before they get a cease and desist letter?  

Some of it is obviously more hype than substance.  Most of it is like buying a used car.  Shiny on the outside, questionable under the hood.

Settled on one of these….

Aero trunk.  Never heard of them.  But, free returns within 100 days if not satisfied.  Arrived yesterday.  For less than ½ the cost of a similar “Apple of Luggage” and apparently the exact same design and manufacturing source, it’s dang sturdy.  Got me a “deal” for a LAbor Day Sale, too.

Now, let’s see if I can pack a month’s worth of clothes in this and stash it in the overhead?

IMG_0596.png

Looks bigger than mine so are you worried about the luggage police? We have seen, even on Southwest checking the size of carry-ons. TAP Air is famous for its police inspections and extra charges.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JIMESOPUS said:

Looks bigger than mine so are you worried about the luggage police? We have seen, even on Southwest checking the size of carry-ons. TAP Air is famous for its police inspections and extra charges.

Yeah…little concerned.  But, I’m Delta and Air France in both directions.  So, a little less concerned.  I’ve yet to have Delta flag me for any of my luggage.  Always a first time, I suppose.

I’m more worried about weight.  This is a well built piece, but also heavier than I’m used to.  Plus, I’m bound and determined to only do carry on (have a back pack accompanying me, too).  If I get everything in this, it’s going to be even heavier.

This is also a little bit bigger than a normal rollaboard.  Manufacturer claims it will fit in the overhead.  So, we’ll see.

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 1

Wouldn't hurt to measure it yourself, including the wheels.  Compare the real dimensions on each airline's specs.  I was overweight by ONE POUND on AirFrance years ago at Heathrow.  $150.  Shuttle bus drove into traffic jam, I was running late, so just paid it to make the flight.  

12 minutes ago, jsn55 said:

Wouldn't hurt to measure it yourself, including the wheels.  Compare the real dimensions on each airline's specs.  I was overweight by ONE POUND on AirFrance years ago at Heathrow.  $150.  Shuttle bus drove into traffic jam, I was running late, so just paid it to make the flight.  

Good idea.  Understand totally just “eating” the $150, but it still stings.

I’m on Delta One.  So, weight limit is 70 lbs.  If it’s too large, I’ll gate check it.  But, I will measure and weigh it before I leave.  It’s supposed to be 22”x14”x9”.  It has an “expander” feature that will make it thicker.  By how much?  Dunno! 

Edited by graphicguy

Posted this in the "I Found a GREAT Price for a Haven Suite" thread.....probably appropriate here, too!

I am not sure if I'm that much of a cruising fanatic, or that I have too much time on my hands, or that I'm just OCD.  But, one of my pastimes is posting here and looking for deals on cruises.  I probably should find something that is more worthwhile than stalking cruise lines looking for deals.  But, I do what I do....

Before anyone gets their skivvies in a bunch, I do have insurance.  I just didn't buy it from my TA, which is why they say I "declined" their insurance.

Further, I'm Sapphire Latitudes.  That means in addition to the SPD below, I also get two more Specialty Dinners.  And, I get some laundry, and I think 15% discount on the internet upgrade and on Excursions.

As shown, I also get $500 OBC...$300 for booking with my AMEX card, $200 with an NCL card, which I applied for, bought some stuff, paid it off, and then closed it.  Lot of work for $200.  But hey, $200 will pay for an Excursion or 2.

I was able to use 2 Cruise next certificates on this, which isn't reflected here.  So, that was $500 off the price below (net $250 discount).  Plus, my TA gives me $400 cash back after I return from the cruise.  So, the net out of pocket is somewhere in the range of $4,500, including taxes, fees and add-ons (tips for the drinks and SDP)!  That's per cabin, not per person.

INVOICE #:XXXXXXXX Important Terms & Conditions
Cruise $ 4550.68
Add-ons $ 259.60
Taxes & Fees $ 148.27
Total Amount (USD) $ 4958.55
Total Paid $ 4958.55
Paid in Full

Please pre-register at www.ncl.com to obtain your electronic boarding documents.

CRUISE DETAILS
Cruise Line NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE
Ship NORWEGIAN EPIC
Deck DECK 16
Itinerary 11 NIGHT EUROPE - CLASSIC MEDITERRANEAN
Start Date 10/02/2023 (11 Nights) 
Dining Open
Category / Cabin No. H6 - THE HAVEN 2-BEDROOM FAMILY VILLA WITH LARGE BALCONY / NO. 16021
Cruise Line Res # XXXXXXXX

PASSENGER DETAILS
# Full Legal Name Departing City Depart Date Insurance DOB
1 Mr.XXXXXXXXXX Cruise Only  10/02/2023  Declined  XX/XX/XXXX

IMPORTANT INSURANCE INFORMATION
At least one, or more, passengers have chosen to decline travel insurance. We STRONGLY recommend travel insurance as a way to protect your investment in the case of unexpected or unforeseen circumstances that may cause you to cancel or delay your plans. If you would like to purchase travel insurance, please notify us immediately.

PASSENGER CHARGES
Description 1
Cruise Fare  $ 4550.68
Beverage Package Service Fee  $ 239.80
Dining Package Service Fee  $ 19.80
Tax / Fees  $ 148.27
PASSENGER TOTAL  $ 4958.55

ALSO INCLUDED
Beverage Package (Per Person for XXXXXXX)  
Note: UNLIMITED OPEN BAR PACKAGE 
150 Minutes Internet Package (Per Person for XXXXXXX) 
$500 USD Onboard Credit (Per Person fo XXXXXXX)  
Note: World Points $200 On-Board Credit Certificate; Certificate per cabin - Non-Refundable; AMEX US $300 On-Board Credit Certificate per cabin - Non-Refundable 
$50 USD Shore Excursion Discount (Per Person for XXXXXXXX)  
Note: Per Excursion 
2 Nights Specialty Dining (Per Person for XXXXXXXX) 
Dinner at French Restaurant (Per Person for XXXXXXXX)  
Note: AMEX Perk 

PAYMENT DETAILS
Date Payment Type Method Memo Amount
5/30/2023 Initial Deposit Vendor Direct  Cruise Next $ 250.00 
5/30/2023 Initial Deposit Vendor Direct  Cruise Next $ 250.00 
5/30/2023 Initial Deposit CC:AX x008    $ 3.94 
6/3/2023 Final Payment CC:AX x008    $ 4341.33 
7/7/2023 Final Payment CC:AX x008    $ 113.28 
TOTAL PAID $ 4958.55 

ITINERARY DETAILS
Europe - Classic Mediterranean
Date Location Arrive Depart
10/2/2023 Provence Marseille, France   07:30 PM
10/3/2023 Barcelona, Spain 08:30 AM  
10/4/2023 Barcelona, Spain   08:00 PM
10/5/2023 Palma Majorca, Spain 06:30 AM 10:00 PM
10/6/2023 At Sea    
10/7/2023 Naples Pompeii, Italy 06:30 AM 08:00 PM
10/8/2023 Civitavecchia Rome, Italy 06:30 AM  
10/9/2023 Civitavecchia Rome, Italy   07:00 PM
10/10/2023 Livorno Florence Pisa, Italy 06:30 AM  
10/11/2023 Livorno Florence Pisa, Italy   08:00 PM
10/12/2023 Cannes, France 06:30 AM 07:00 PM
10/13/2023 Provence Marseille, France 05:00 AM

• Like 6

4 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Good idea.  Understand totally just “eating” the $150, but it still stings.

I’m on Delta One.  So, weight limit is 70 lbs.  If it’s too large, I’ll gate check it.  But, I will measure and weigh it before I leave.  It’s supposed to be 22”x14”x9”.  It has an “expander” feature that will make it thicker.  By how much?  Dunno! 

I forgot you were on Delta 1, of course you won't have any problems at all, unless you have a connection in coach at some point.  I've hauled anything I want on any airline as long as I'm flying up front.  I never travel with carryon only, that would ruin half my fun.  My checked suitcase gets lighter every trip I'm happy to say.  I do hate to gatecheck my rollaboard, but on intra-euro flights I usually don't have any choice.  Once you spend 4 days in Roma without your luggage, you get a little psychoid about the whole process!  Funny about that $150 gouge on AirFrance ... I've never booked another AF flight.  I really don't understand why an airline would be so greedy ... they only harm themselves in the long run.  

11 minutes ago, surfclam2003 said:

@graphicguy when you get to Haven Lounge would you please post pics of the drink menu. We will be on the Epic in 2 BR family. Trying to decide if we should upgrade drink package. Thanks!

Don’t let me forget!  

As my son told me yesterday, pretty soon I’ll be theage where I’ll ask him to come over and show me how to use the internet.  Little “s#!t! 😉 

• Haha 8

27 minutes ago, jsn55 said:

I forgot you were on Delta 1, of course you won't have any problems at all, unless you have a connection in coach at some point.  I've hauled anything I want on any airline as long as I'm flying up front.  I never travel with carryon only, that would ruin half my fun.  My checked suitcase gets lighter every trip I'm happy to say.  I do hate to gatecheck my rollaboard, but on intra-euro flights I usually don't have any choice.  Once you spend 4 days in Roma without your luggage, you get a little psychoid about the whole process!  Funny about that $150 gouge on AirFrance ... I've never booked another AF flight.  I really don't understand why an airline would be so greedy ... they only harm themselves in the long run.  

Nothing surprises me about any airlines’ greed.   They would cut off their nose to spite their face.  God forbid they would do anything to make their customers happy or comfortable without charging for the privilege of flying on their planes.

I’ve got to the point where having to check baggage is an invitation to tragedy.  

Going on a cruise out of NYC a few years back, Delta asked if I would be willing to gate check my rollaboard as they needed the room.  I agreed, trying to give someone else space who might need it more.  I didn’t think anything of it, until I got to my destination……no bag in the jetway, where they put the gate checked bags.  They had no ides where it was.  

Understand, the route from where it was bag checked with the gate agent to my plane was maybe 50-75 feet.  But, sure enough, Delta lost it.

Any of us who’ve traveled a bit have crazy baggage stories.  It’s not like the airlines haven’t had 75+ years experience checking bags into planes.  You’d think they’d get pretty good at it by now.

But NO!

It’s not like these are one time issues.  I’ve had snafus on probably 50% of all the flights I’ve taken over the years.

This trip is even more important to keep my luggage close given I’m not only going on the cruise, but going to stay in Italy for 2 weeks afterwards.  If luggage gets lost, I’m hosed for a month.

So, the closer I can keep my luggage to me, the better I’ll fare.

• Like 3

On 7/9/2023 at 7:04 PM, LauraAnneC said:

The worst part of any vacation is leaving our pets, isn’t it?  I hate leaving my two even though I have a great place for them to stay. A home from home. And I miss them so much when I’m gone. But I’ll still be cruising! 

Leaving pets behind is definitely the worst! We have friends renting our apartment for a few months, so they’re going to watch our 3 dogs and 2 parrots. Whew!

• Like 2