Price Drop Upgrade Question

Maplemoose

Due to a price drop I have been able to upgrade from an Oceanview to a Club Balcony cabin. Do I receive any extra perks with this? For example, I noticed that Club Royalty normally gets ine free laundry bag. 

"Club Balcony Suites provide additional amenities and privileges at no additional cost. Amenities include the option to pre-book onboard entertainment as early as 21 days and dining as early as 125 days prior to sail date, complimentary treats delivered to your stateroom, a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, and a choice of one valet laundry or pressing service."

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/minisuites-and-balconies

I will add a caveat here though. NCL is notorious for having inaccurate or conflicting information on their web site, and that could be the case here. I had a Club Balcony on my last cruise, and there was no wine. Did get the free laundry though. We never booked entertainment or dining.

14 minutes ago, omahabob said:

"Club Balcony Suites provide additional amenities and privileges at no additional cost. Amenities include the option to pre-book onboard entertainment as early as 21 days and dining as early as 125 days prior to sail date, complimentary treats delivered to your stateroom, a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, and a choice of one valet laundry or pressing service."

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/minisuites-and-balconies

I will add a caveat here though. NCL is notorious for having inaccurate or conflicting information on their web site, and that could be the case here. I had a Club Balcony on my last cruise, and there was no wine. Did get the free laundry though. We never booked entertainment or dining.

While you probably didn't miss anything with the wine, if you would have asked they would have brought it to you.  Not uncommon for some details to be overlooked these days.  Took me 3 days to get the water that's part of the latitudes perks.