It's just a DREAM - TxTeach79's LIVE Dream 7/15 - Yeehaw!

TxTeach79

We had a similar luggage problem the last time we cruised. Our AirTag went nuts telling us one bag had been left behind at the terminal as we were sailing away. An hour and a half of panicking later, it showed up at our cabin. The AirTag didn’t encounter other iPhones for reference when it was down in the cargo hold, I guess. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

People stacked up at every entrance to every cabin hallway at 1:15. I’ll never get it. A lot of them have their stuff too. 

IMG_4845.thumb.jpeg.141782422de8e3997cbf66419336784f.jpeg

This always confuses me it isn't like your cabin isn't going to be there for the rest of the week. Getting their first doesn't really do anything but I diegress. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

We had a similar luggage problem the last time we cruised. Our AirTag went nuts telling us one bag had been left behind at the terminal as we were sailing away. An hour and a half of panicking later, it showed up at our cabin. The AirTag didn’t encounter other iPhones for reference when it was down in the cargo hold, I guess. 

I like you and I am choosing to go with this. Guest Services isn’t doable. Regular line goes all the way through the atrium. Even VIP is 25 deep. 

IMG_4873.thumb.jpeg.9fed1cdc0c7258588a45c05dc6fceed8.jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

My luggage is pinging waaaay across there. Around the long term parking lots. 

IMG_4870.thumb.jpeg.5d78cdeed75a79b9eaece15a3625c6c6.jpeg

IMG_4869.thumb.jpeg.19fe61d932fff9910a3ef1904e1d0ff3.jpeg

I think…. I think the porter that took my bag as I walked up had a cart full of bags of people LEAVING, he didn’t say a word, didn’t question why I was clearly walking up to the ship, and I think he put it on a shuttle of people leaving to go home, and it’s been sitting on a shuttle or in a lot ever since. I think I might be in trouble. Running to guest services, but it’s slammed. Hoping the Diamond line is ok. not that they can do anything. 

Oh boy a week with no clothes could be pretty bad. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

This always confuses me it isn't like your cabin isn't going to be there for the rest of the week. Getting their first doesn't really do anything but I diegress. 

especially with so many more comfortable and fun places to chill

1 minute ago, TxTeach79 said:

Don’t know what’s happening. Showing a ping two minutes ago now. On the main road coming this way. The road the shuttles run. 

IMG_4874.thumb.png.20fb39e36aae59929a0b484ac1efa283.png

OMG!  Not again! Can you call from your room? Maybe get ahold of someone that way???

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

My luggage is pinging waaaay across there. Around the long term parking lots. 

IMG_4870.thumb.jpeg.5d78cdeed75a79b9eaece15a3625c6c6.jpeg

IMG_4869.thumb.jpeg.19fe61d932fff9910a3ef1904e1d0ff3.jpeg

I think…. I think the porter that took my bag as I walked up had a cart full of bags of people LEAVING, he didn’t say a word, didn’t question why I was clearly walking up to the ship, and I think he put it on a shuttle of people leaving to go home, and it’s been sitting on a shuttle or in a lot ever since. I think I might be in trouble. Running to guest services, but it’s slammed. Hoping the Diamond line is ok. not that they can do anything. 

I was telling my husband oh no it's  happening again and that's what he said, that you must have put it on a disembarking luggage cart. This is insane!

• Like 3

Just now, LatinaInTexas said:

I was telling my husband oh no it's  happening again and that's what he said, that you must have put it on a disembarking luggage cart. This is insane!

you’d really think the porter would have looked at the tag or seen me clearly walking up to the ship. He happily took my bag and my tip. He was on the edge of the terminal approaching from T1 where Vista is

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TxTeach79 said:

you’d really think the porter would have looked at the tag or seen me clearly walking up to the ship. He happily took my bag and my tip. He was on the edge of the terminal approaching from T1 where Vista is

Hoping once everyone else going home claimed their luggage and like someone said realized where yours needs to be.

• Like 3

While the theory that the porter thought you were getting OFF the ship sounds OK, it also doesn’t make sense.  Why would a passenger give a porter their luggage after they’re already off the ship and out of the luggage area?

• Like 7

Just now, dmet0225 said:

While the theory that the porter thought you were getting OFF the ship sounds OK, it also doesn’t make sense.  Why would a passenger give a porter their luggage after they’re already off the ship and out of the luggage area?

you’re right, makes no sense. You have to take a shuttle to your car here, but it’s not like we were in front of a shuttle. Feeling better, thanks 

• Like 1