Is there ever an Antarctica Atlas voyage that has no landing due to the weather?

My wife and I are booked for January 15th World Traveller Antartic adventure.  We are looking forward to the trip despite the projected 2 to 3 degree celus weather. 

In watching various YouTube trips by Atlas and your competitiors, it is clear that weather really effects these cruises, and because it changes both daily and hourly, the Captain and crew make landing decisions based on their experience.

This leads me to my question:   

Is there ever an Antarctica Altas voyage that has no landing due to the weather? 

If there is such a non landing voyage, what is Atlas protocol for guests.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello GICNJC,

Luckily this has not happened, but either way, we are prepared for it.

Suppose we encounter a situation where landings are impossible due to adverse weather or other safety concerns. In that case, we have an established protocol to ensure our guests have a rewarding and enjoyable experience. As much as we prioritize offering unforgettable shore excursions, our guests and crew's safety and well-being are paramount.

During these instances, we would engage in a series of alternative activities onboard to make the most of your time in Antarctica. Our experienced Expedition Leaders will provide enriching lectures and presentations about the region's wildlife, history, and geology, allowing guests to learn more about Antarctica's unique characteristics. We may also organize scenic cruising opportunities, where guests can witness stunning ice formations and breathtaking landscapes from the comfort of the ship's deck due to our advanced hydro-propulsion systems that allow us to get close without disturbing wildlife habitats.

James