When can we expect a customer focused web site?

There is a need for a better Client Focused (log in) site for your clients.  As a former Oceania executive, you should know the importance of online information for prospective and current booked clients.  I honestly believe the investment would generate more bookings, excursions, and less calls to TA's and your customer service area.

Hence the question:  When can we expect a customer focused web site?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

GICNJC,

We understand the importance of a consumer-focused website that provides comprehensive and user-friendly information to both prospective and current booked guests. We are working on improving our online platform to serve our guests and travel partners better and provide a seamless experience from the initial browsing stage to post-cruise engagement.

While I don't have access to specific timelines or release dates, I can assure you that our team is diligently working on the development and implementation of an enhanced website. We are dedicated to making this investment to facilitate easier access to information, streamline booking processes, and provide better tools for exploring excursions and other offerings.

Please don't worry- we are committed to delivering a customer-focused website to elevate the overall guest experience. As soon as the new website is ready, we will promptly announce its launch and look forward to providing an improved online experience.

James

Thank you for your responses.  It certainly appears a better website improvements are high in the priority list of AOV and I welcome that.  If launched prior to January, I would be happy to critique the beta is preparation of my January sailing.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It has almost been 3 months since the statement from AOV that a updated and improved web site was to be released.  Although I see changes (not necessarily improvements) I wonder if it is still a priority for AOV,  At the very least a general Q&A page with there most repeatively asked questions from booked guests and TA's would save them a lot of phone call time.

15 hours ago, GICNJC said:

It has almost been 3 months since the statement from AOV that a updated and improved web site was to be released.  Although I see changes (not necessarily improvements) I wonder if it is still a priority for AOV,  At the very least a general Q&A page with there most repeatively asked questions from booked guests and TA's would save them a lot of phone call time.

The new website is in development and is coming along nicely. At this time we expect to launch the new site in late Q1 next year. Just a few more months to go and ask for your continued patience as we work through this comprehensive project. 

The current FAQ's are a great resource for frequently asked questions: https://atlasoceanvoyages.com/faq/

Jason O'Keefe

1 minute ago, GICNJC said:

Thanks for the update.

The visa link for canadians does not allow for entering a response for purpose of trip.

I was just able to access it, and it takes you to: https://cibtvisas.ca/?login=atlasocean

You may email info@atlasoceavoyages.com with any questions, or you are welcome to reach out to CIBT Visas (our partner) directly at 888-665-9956 for any visa requirements and information.  

Jason