Bookings for 2024/25

jamesv92

12 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

My guess is we will not see Brilliant Lady itineraries announced until the first quarter of 2024. They want that ship to be essentially finished before they make another announcement. 🙂

I'm just going to hang fire and see what is available next year. I'd rather use my deposit and the accompanying Sailor Loot on a 7+ night holiday than go from Portsmouth to Amsterdam and back, particularly as I'll be travelling alone.

10 hours ago, phoenix1975 said:

'm just going to hang fire and see what is available next year. I'd rather use my deposit and the accompanying Sailor Loot on a 7+ night holiday than go from Portsmouth to Amsterdam and back, particularly as I'll be travelling alone.

You can't wait until next year if you're part of the Brilliant Lady rebookings. Per the terms of the offer, you will automatically be issued a refund on December 28, 2023 if you have not rebooked. Also keep in mind your Sailor Loot will drop to $300 after October 11. 

If you're just waiting to see what's coming for the future, then yes, waiting until January - March of 2025 to see what is released is a good idea. I suspect by January we should hear about Brilliant Lady and they will most likely take that opportunity to extend the itineraries out.

Edited by CruisingWalter
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

You can't wait until next year if you're part of the Brilliant Lady rebookings. Per the terms of the offer, you will automatically be issued a refund on December 28, 2023 if you have not rebooked. Also keep in mind your Sailor Loot will drop to $300 after October 11. 

If you're just waiting to see what's coming for the future, then yes, waiting until January - March of 2025 to see what is released is a good idea. I suspect by January we should hear about Brilliant Lady and they will most likely take that opportunity to extend the itineraries out.

I'm not part of the Brilliant Lady rebookings - just had put a deposit down when I was on VL last month and hoped to use it next year. I'm a teacher though so quite limited to which weeks I can go. My fallback is SL for the Barcelona via Toulon itinerary but it would be good if BL appears by the summer and offers some itineraries in Europe. I was hoping to do a longer than 7 night cruise next summer or failing that a 7 night VV cruise and find a similar length cruise with a different company that I can do sort of a back-to-back or 1 or 2 days in between.

18 hours ago, phoenix1975 said:

I'm not part of the Brilliant Lady rebookings - just had put a deposit down when I was on VL last month and hoped to use it next year

Awesome, that MNVV is the best deal in cruising hands down. You do have 2 years from purchase date to sail so that gives you plenty of time to wait and see what Brilliant Lady has in store. I would hope she's going to be ready to start by April and launch from Portugal with whatever itineraries she was supposed to do from there.