Drink Packages

10 minutes ago, CroNich said:

image.png.7a0c43df7d4335e8d4249ef6ab7a0195.png

This is whats showing for my 7 night Oasis cruise for next January. Is this the best deal you can get or is there a chance for a better deal come Black Friday etc?

There's always a chance but it that's an acceptable price to you, buy it. You can always cancel and re-purchase it if you see a better price later.

Edited by OCSC Mike

14 minutes ago, CroNich said:

This is whats showing for my 7 night Oasis cruise for next January. Is this the best deal you can get or is there a chance for a better deal come Black Friday etc?

I'd expect a better deal.  I just saw my Harmony cruise drop from bouncing between 77.99 and 72.99 unexpectedly drop to 67.99

ScreenShot2023-07-12at5_14_11PM.thumb.png.8af0139ada0c6a049d312b26a47b9e9d.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

I'd expect a better deal.  I just saw my Harmony cruise drop from bouncing between 77.99 and 72.99 unexpectedly drop to 67.99

ScreenShot2023-07-12at5_14_11PM.thumb.png.8af0139ada0c6a049d312b26a47b9e9d.png

Does this cruise include stops at any of the private islands? I imagine that would add to the cost of the drinks package.

4 hours ago, CroNich said:

Does this cruise include stops at any of the private islands? I imagine that would add to the cost of the drinks package.

No it does not... Stops are Roatan, Costa Maya and Cozumel.  I guess Coco cay might increase the price but I'm not really sure about that.

20 hours ago, gumshoe958 said:

The good news is you can cancel for a full refund and repurchase if it goes down after you’ve bought it. So the usual advice is to buy it, then keep checking in case it’s come down.

Great advice. I bought the drink package on "sale" for 20% off for our AK cruise next summer. The current promo is buy one/get one 50% off which worked out to be about $50 less per package. So I cancelled and rebooked. Very easy to do. Hoping for an even better sale on Black Friday. 

12 hours ago, CroNich said:

The pricing bounces between two "sale" price points.  That may be the higher one.  If it is, the lower will probably be 72.99 or 73.99.  I was on the Oasis in December last year and the Black Friday was just the lower price point of the two.  It wasn't a special sale.  For me, the biggest Black Friday savings was on private island excursions.  They were all a legit 50% off.  

6 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

No it does not... Stops are Roatan, Costa Maya and Cozumel.  I guess Coco cay might increase the price but I'm not really sure about that.

I think it may.  I was looking at the Oasis in December that has a stop at Coco Cay and Labadee and the package is $89.99 right now.  That's nuts.  You would need to average 8 drinks a day to make it worth it.  

34 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

I think it may.  I was looking at the Oasis in December that has a stop at Coco Cay and Labadee and the package is $89.99 right now.  That's nuts.  You would need to average 8 drinks a day to make it worth it.  

Our October cruise has Labadee and Coco Cay and the best so far is $75.99, so no, I don't think the private islands change the pricing.  Since only one of our ports can't use it, and we're not getting off at that one either, and I just wanted to not worry about it since it's a birthday/anniversary cruise, I got it at the $75.99.  I'll still check to see if it goes lower but it's paid for now, one less thing to worry about!

3 minutes ago, ShillyShally said:

Our October cruise has Labadee and Coco Cay and the best so far is $75.99, so no, I don't think the private islands change the pricing.  Since only one of our ports can't use it, and we're not getting off at that one either, and I just wanted to not worry about it since it's a birthday/anniversary cruise, I got it at the $75.99.  I'll still check to see if it goes lower but it's paid for now, one less thing to worry about!

Ok.  Thats not too bad.