03.15.2006 AD All tied up New NOORDAM (IV)

AAAAmerican

Thanks, AAAAmerican. That's basically the view I get from a bus, as I round the big curve heading for the Lincoln Tunnel. I took about 20 similar shots from Weehawken on 2/21. In real life you can see the ship much more clearly than with the webcam, which is shooting from a mile away and across the river.

Welcome home, 3/4 cruisers. Bon Voyage 3/15 cruisers.

Can't wait to hear from Ruth C (The Happy Wanderer) and know how embarkation went, etc. Guess she will be too busy tonight in the Piano Bar with Adele and friends to post -- but maybe tomorrow!?

I sure wish we were aboard right now. We are in the process of picking the first chance for us to book and sail on the magnificent ship. How can we Not???!!! :) Hope, Ruth and everyone else sailing on this voyage have a GREAT Time.

There are still some good deals out there for our sailing 3/25/06 and we would love to have you join us. I promise not to call The Noordam, The Noordy, in your presence. :)

Thank you, dsawyer.

Before we knew of our close connection to Noordam, we had already booked a 14 day cruise on Ryndam for April so, unfortunatley (and I really mean it)........we can't join you. I would have enjoyed meeting and sailing with you.

Hopefully another time.........

Yes see its 6 (3 couples at least+) to 2 now bottom of the seventh and no outs...

Come on down with room still available on 03/25/2006 AD .. as well I do hope they are going to make room for the Noordam Bell Mother! Can you do this and fly back from the USVI then?;)

Are you going to the oldest St.Pattys Day parade held in Boston Circa 1737 AD ?

:D

Even the smile has a shade of green now....

Archived