Is Soda+Voom a thing of the past?

We typically purchase the soda and Voom package since we enjoy the non soda options in the freestyle machine and we both need internet. But for all my currently booked cruises it is not available ( Oasis in Oct, Anthem in Feb, Ovation in May) Have they done away with it? Anyone else have it available for their sailing?

I really don't want to have to buy 2 separate things, but if I have to I will.

Just curious if it will appear at some point or I should just bite the bullet and buy them.

24 minutes ago, VernRDH said:

We typically purchase the soda and Voom package since we enjoy the non soda options in the freestyle machine and we both need internet. But for all my currently booked cruises it is not available ( Oasis in Oct, Anthem in Feb, Ovation in May) Have they done away with it? Anyone else have it available for their sailing?

I really don't want to have to buy 2 separate things, but if I have to I will.

Just curious if it will appear at some point or I should just bite the bullet and buy them.

I was able to purchase early, just after my reservation on the Wonder was available. 
I’ve not seen it made available for months. 

• Like 1

I haven't seen it lately either.  I was able to purchase it pre-cruise for a cruise last January & have been looking for it for the last 2 months for an upcoming cruise. Not there. So, I just purchased the internet & will bring on some sodas.  Bummer. (I thought that they just had reviewed my last cruise purchases & weren't offering it just to me...).

Kathy