Need Lots of help

lion1956

We are going to Norway on MSC next July and I need help with shore excursions, the MSC web site sucks and does not describe the excursions clearly, we land in Copenhagen and I will book excursions with Viator before we board the ship but once we depart I would like to book through MSC, firt stop is Warnenmunde (we don't want to go to Berlin-to far away), second stop is Bergen and then Eidfjord and then Kristiansand and last stop Oslo.  Has anyone done shore excursion in these towns and is so what do you recommend, If the answer is don't book any and just walk the port area that is also fine, really need some help here, 

Thank you

Get a copy of Rick Steve’ Scandinavia and Northern European cruise Ports.  He will tell you what there is to see/do in the ports, how much you can do in the time you have, and how to do it yourself.  
  It’s been many years since we did the Baltic, but in Warnemunde we took a ship tour to Rostock, a walking tour with interesting churches, etc.

The first time to Oslo we did a ship tour which took us to the Viking Ship museum and other sights.  The second time we walked from the ship to a harbor ferry and made our own way to the Viking Ship museum and an outdoor history museum.  Haven’t been to your other ports.  EM

I've always found the MSC provided excursions really good. They're well organised and good value when you compare to equivalents from other sites. For me they add structure to a port stay that I enjoy.

Not sure what you mean by the descriptions don't describe the excursions clearly? The descriptions are all about 500 words. What information do you feel is missing?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lion1956 said:

If you click on an individual excursion the description is all jumbled together with no spaces between the words, makes if impossible to read

Are you on your phone?  If yes, switch the view to DESKTOP setting.

Are you on a laptop or PC?  If yes, try a different browser.  I found my Chrome browser to be mostly incompatible with some aspects of MSC website.

I can offer no help if you're on an iPad. Sorry.

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea

57 minutes ago, lion1956 said:

I will try it thank you

Hope you get it sorted. That sounds like a problem with your device though not the website. As it loads fine for me on all my devices.

What ship / sailing are you on?