Air Confirmation

Wennfred

Make sure you call the airlines to confirm your flight, I booked my Flight 6 months ago and since then the flight and seating has change, still the same hours except for my lay over it leaves about 30 minutes eariler.

Anyways call and check and keep your flight info updated.

Fred

Make sure you call the airlines to confirm your flight, I booked my Flight 6 months ago and since then the flight and seating has change, still the same hours except for my lay over it leaves about 30 minutes eariler.

Doing so just makes the wait on hold that much longer for everyone. IMO, don't call the airline call center unless you have to.

Assuming that you are computer literate (and you are afterall reading this online):

Make sure that you have the locator (6 character code) for your reservation, and that it is linked to your FF number. Now, you can regularly check on the itinerary through the airline website. Easy to do, and should only take a minute or two. No need to call the airline - if there is some change, you can spot it. If there is a change, AND you need intervention from an agent - THEN you can call. Why tie up the phone system if you don't have to.

If you don't have a FF account with the airline - GET ONE. It facilitates website use, including web checkin, seat selection and flight information.

Write if you have any questions on how this all works.

I would go one step further, if you can get online and check your seating assignments I would do it. We just had the same problem with Midwest, they kept changing our seats because they cancelled the 12 p.m. flights out of Las Vegas. And when I went online to check to see if they had better seats available, my husbands, which should have been taken was still available. I thought that was a little strange, so we called Midwest again and they apoligized and said somebody must have slipped on the keyboard. And our email confirmation said he was on it, so who would have been responsible if we did not check. And we had that originally planned for 9 months, he almost didn't make it home:rolleyes:

Fred

It is always wise to check on your flights, but NEVER call unless you check on line and still have problems or concerns.

Archived