2023 world cruise reviews

Cruise NH

I'm one who reads the WC reviews here with great interest.  Of course, the food on board is important and the entertainment, as well, but I am mainly interested in some of the amazing ports they visit.  Some bloggers really go into great detail, and I appreciate that, and even though I doubt I can ever partake in a WC, I can live through the eyes of others. It's truly fascinating, our world.  I'd have to sell everything I own, except for the fillings in my teeth, to do it, so it's not likely.  But, I thank those who spend the time and money to share their experiences with all of us.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, albingirl said:

But, I thank those who spend the time and money to share their experiences with all of us.

As one who writes a blog, thanks for the comments. I write mine (www.WriterOnDeck.com) just because I like to write and have a record of my days. But through the comments I have built some great relationships. Each of us bloggers have a different focus. Some on what to do and how in each port. Others for the flow of their days. It's always good to hear feedback, because even if we are just writing for ourselves, it makes us better.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

Certainly sounds defiant. 🤣

Am I missing the details somewhere? Or is that all that was posted?

Did you read the full review?  The basic problem was black crap coming out of the vents during the entire cruise.  They were in a Neptune suite. 

10 minutes ago, Roz said:

Did you read the full review?  The basic problem was black crap coming out of the vents during the entire cruise.  They were in a Neptune suite. 

Yea, the black soot would be a problem for me. I suspect the towel that fell out of the vent was placed there to stop the black soot from falling onto the bed. He supplied photos to back up the review. The mold on that cabana would also be an issue for me. I can over look things, but cleanliness isn't one of them. Some bleach and a scrubbing should have been able to take all the mold off.

Just now, BermudaBound2014 said:

Yea, the black soot would be a problem for me. I suspect the towel that fell out of the vent was placed there to stop the black soot from falling onto the bed. He supplied photos to back up the review. The mold on that cabana would also be an issue for me. I can over look things, but cleanliness isn't one of them. Some bleach and a scrubbing should have been able to take all the mold off.

I wondered the same thing about the towel.  

17 minutes ago, Roz said:

I wondered the same thing about the towel.  

Did you see how black the one side of the towel was? It was completely covered and it looks thick. It's the photo with the crew member holding the towel after it fell out of the vent. 

And the duck taped radar is an embarrassment to HAL. 

Edited by BermudaBound2014
  • Like 1