Disembarking at Piraeus Port (Athens)

Quik2flip

For anyone who has recently disembarked at Piraeus Port, could you please tell me how long after the ships arrival were self-assist passengers allowed off the ship? I am trying to arrange car service pick-up. Our ship is scheduled to arrive back in port at 4:30 am. Thank you in advance!

2 hours ago, Quik2flip said:

I am trying to arrange car service pick-up. 

Check Welcome Pickups.  2 years ago we had a 9am pickup, very late in the game.

Edited by jwlane

We disembarked last month, though on Princess. Very short and easy walk off for 8am. We arranged SunTransfers and went smoothly. BTW there were lots of taxis at the port too. About 30 minutes to the airport.

Edited by hawkesbaynz
Info.

12 hours ago, Quik2flip said:

Awesome! Thank you so much for your reply!

Pleasure. We’re doing the same thing tomorrow morning off Infinity as we have an early flight, so I’ll update you with how things go. 👍

5 hours ago, Boycey said:

Pleasure. We’re doing the same thing tomorrow morning off Infinity as we have an early flight, so I’ll update you with how things go. 👍

Awesome! Thanks so much. Safe travels!

Hope the following helpful.

The ship was alongside by 4.30 am, and by 6.30am had permission for crew and passengers to disembark. A couple of Covid cases being transferred to local hotels caused a slight delay, but by 6h45 people were off and in taxis.  

Just an observation for future in Piraeus, cruise port taxis are not anyway allowed through the main gates until 6am, so that’s the very earliest available in any normal circumstances. Hope you enjoy!

4 hours ago, Boycey said:

Hope the following helpful.

The ship was alongside by 4.30 am, and by 6.30am had permission for crew and passengers to disembark. A couple of Covid cases being transferred to local hotels caused a slight delay, but by 6h45 people were off and in taxis.  

Just an observation for future in Piraeus, cruise port taxis are not anyway allowed through the main gates until 6am, so that’s the very earliest available in any normal circumstances. Hope you enjoy!

This was beyond helpful! Thank you very much for taking the time to answer this for me. I hope you enjoyed your holiday and had safe travels home. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...