Connecting flight times for JFK and ORD

NCteacherlovescruising

Should be fine. Some people may talk you out of backtracking to ORD, but it does provide a longer overnight flight which CAN be beneficial if you're able to sleep on planes. 

But I would definitely urge you to find some other options. This includes, but is not limited to, CLT-LHR or CLT-MAD, the latter of which could pair nicely with a MAD-BCN train. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zach1213 said:

Should be fine. Some people may talk you out of backtracking to ORD, but it does provide a longer overnight flight which CAN be beneficial if you're able to sleep on planes. 

But I would definitely urge you to find some other options. This includes, but is not limited to, CLT-LHR or CLT-MAD, the latter of which could pair nicely with a MAD-BCN train. 

Yes, I have another thread going which discusses some options, including CLT-MAD. CLT-LHR is too many miles for anything other than economy, which we really don’t want. If you have time, please look over the options we’re looking at and advise!  

I’ve never tried sleeping on a plane before. I’m sure I could if we were in business, doubtful if economy, not sure about PE.