Special requests for suite bar?

RBCal

I am trying to be healthy and avoid booze.   We are booked in a Brilliant Suite for a cruise in a couple weeks and I don't want them stocking my bar with booze.  I prefer smoothies, mineral water and juices.  Will they allow this?  Can I get credit for the bar and restaurants for buying smoothies and juices?

I have emailed and tweeted Virgin several times but they have not responded.

Thanks for any advice.

A rockstar dinosaur

RBCal

When they first launched, they had preset packages that you could pick from- including a nonalcoholic one that had things like kombucha, Red Bulls, ginger beers and a $100 bar tab.  That proved to be logistically difficult to execute with so many different suites, so everyone gets the same things now.  

You can always try asking your agent if they can bring you premium mixers or non-alcoholic spirits, beers and wines (they even have NA sparkling wine - tastes like sparkling wine vs the usual sparkling apple cider!!).  Worst they can say is no!

9 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

That proved to be logistically difficult to execute with so many different suites, so everyone gets the same things now

I've recently saw photos of an all sparkling wine set-up, and that's what we're going to request when we finally sail as rockstars next June.

• Like 1