Onboard Credits- App not allowing me to pay for specialty

Moxiefurball

1 hour ago, Moxiefurball said:

So  OBC can only be used to pay for specialty dining once onboard the ship ? And not before ? 

True.  You have to have a specific SD credit on your profile in order to book SD reservation and pay $0 in advance.

• Like 1

Thanks all.  So I wanted to get at least one Crown specialty restaurant in. So I paid today and credit card was  already charged but I don’t see reservation in Dine My Way app.   Any thoughts why that would be.  

actually revision… I see mine but my other traveling companions who we are connected with but have not chosen to book crown with us no longer show up 

Edited by Moxiefurball

50 minutes ago, cwmcaa said:

Can you book and pay for specialty dining with a cc prior to departure and have it switched to obc once onboard?

Guests have had some success with this.  Cancel immediately upon boarding and re-book a new reservation.  Your previously paid charge on credit card is going to be refunded as Refundable OBC and not back to your credit card.

6 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Guests have had some success with this.  Cancel immediately upon boarding and re-book a new reservation.  Your previously paid charge on credit card is going to be refunded as Refundable OBC and not back to your credit card.

Yikes, I wish that could be a little easier.  I appreciate you response.