Premier Plus booked

cruisemel

I have paid for Premier for both my husband and I. It doesnt show on the app as Premier only Plus. Is there anyway to make sure that when we are onboard it is actually Premier? Hate to call & be on hold forever was hoping maybe someone on here could help! I have deleted the app & reinstalled several times & it hasnt changed. TIA

Edited by cruisemel

3 minutes ago, cruisemel said:

I have paid for Premier Plus for both my husband and I. It doesnt show on the app as Premier only Plus. Is there anyway to make sure that when we are onboard it is actually Premier? Hate to call & be on hold forever was hoping maybe someone on here could help! I have deleted the app & reinstalled several times & it hasnt changed. TIA

There is no such plan as Premier Plus as far as I know   You can either have Plus or Premier 

• Like 1

Taking a quick glance at a Princess web page, I notice Plus costs $60/pp/pd. Premier is $80/pp/pd.

Wouldn't the amount, if not which you bought by name, be on the booking confirmation along with all your other charges, transfers and the like, which you were emailed? We've never bought either of the packages, but I would think you could work it out from your confirmation.

• Like 1

Online at the Cruise Personalizer on one of our cruises, it lists us having both Plus and Premier benefits, but I am sure that just means that we have Premier. Make sure you scroll down far enough as they list Plus first and it freaked me out at first when I saw that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wallyj said:

Go into your booking on Princess.com. Click on Travel summary. Scroll down and your amenities will be listed.

That. The travel summary and luggage tags link is super tiny print in the header of your summary page. Hard to see for sure.  But this doc is the most complete doc showing every detail. 

• Like 1

Log into the website go to Booked Cruises, select your cruise then scroll down to Upgrade Packages it should show you a list of perks for each package.  At the bottom of Plus or Premium it will say Purchased that is the one you have.

@cruisemel, it also depends on when you purchased your ‘premier’ package as there were different price points before Dec 2022. Your travel summary will list which amenities are linked to your package opposed to seeing just what package your have purchased instead of just looking at the on board services link, as that page will list the current amenities which if you bought the ‘older’ version, may not apply to your booking.

• Like 2