Early booking bonus

love4trvl

I'm on the website and trying to look at pricing and chose the early booking HIA package, but it will not go through. But it is showing that it is available. Anyone else having the same issue? I've tried it on several different cruises.

12 minutes ago, love4trvl said:

I'm on the website and trying to look at pricing and chose the early booking HIA package, but it will not go through. But it is showing that it is available. Anyone else having the same issue? I've tried it on several different cruises.

I had no trouble but I didn’t do it through the Early booking tab.

I went on the website and used the standard “Plan” method and chose the itinerary, the HIA booking package was there and able to be booked.  I did a dummy for my pricing but did use my TA to finalize it but there was no question if would have gone through if I had finished.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, love4trvl said:

Yes, I tried that too but the HIA did not show up? 

It you chose the “Best” option and look below you should see the HIA specials for the Early booking bonus - look for the premium internet package or Elite Beverage package - that means you have it.

HAL’s website has been a bit wonky over the last few days but so far, that has worked for me.  How long it does - who knows?

Did you also get the “Mariners” early booking of $400 applied to your booking or were you too late?
I am asking because I am looking at an October 2024 cruise and  it says 90 days after release of cruises but I can’t find the date anywhere.

Rosalyn

8 hours ago, cruiseaholic78 said:

it says 90 days after release of cruises but I can’t find the date anywhere.

I have found the best way to check 'release dates' is to go through the CCL/HAL press releases.

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/media-center/news-releases?b0360944_field_nir_news_category[value][]=4081&b0360944_year[value]=_none&op=Filter&b0360944_widget_id=b0360944&form_build_id=form-TrgzWN120XknXn6Bmgcf8RYWzMlBMT1fc2IlXDB6ctQ&form_id=widget_form_base

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Wow, thanks for that it looks as though the release for my new cruise Boston to Boston on 19th October visiting the Caribbean was released on 30th March so no early booking bonus for me. To be honest I only found this cruise recently as I had always looked at Fort Lauderdale/ Miami as cruise starting point.

This one was had everything Caribbean/Panama canal and shorter/cheaper direct flights from NL.

Rosalyn

Edited by cruiseaholic78
  • Like 1