Double dinners?

LaraValentine

Is it possible/allowed to have dinner at two sit down restaurants in one night? 

I know I can only reserve one restaurant per night, but if I went to dinner at, say, Razzle Dazzle at six pm with a reservation, could I then walk up to Gunbae or Test Kitchen at nine and ask if there’s a spot for me? I tend to eat many small meals throughout the day (I like to graze) so I believe this could be a fun way to check out all the restaurants, but I haven’t seen it mentioned in my searches and want to make sure it’s alright before I try it. 

• Like 3

Yes, but you can't make two advance reservations.  We have done it....you make the early reservation, then you do a walk in at the later restaurant.  You can also go to The Galley (serves till 10:30) or Pizza (till 1:30 or 2am)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, LaraValentine said:

I tend to eat many small meals throughout the day (I like to graze) so I believe this could be a fun way to check out all the restaurants, but I haven’t seen it mentioned in my searches and want to make sure it’s alright before I try it. 

VV meal sizes (in general) are European / conservative sized so for a grazer or people who do not want to feel bloated at the end of three courses they are great. Some of the venues are much heavier, such as Extra Virgin which can be six courses. 

What I would recommend if you want to have a sampler night, is to book a heavier meal or one of the more in-demand options, and then, move between restaurants between courses. For example the antipasto and affettai misti in Extra Virgin, and then head to Razzle Dazzle for the "secret menu". If you still feel peckish, skip dessert and head to Lick Me Till I Scream for two scoops and a walk around the outside deck. 

21 hours ago, LaraValentine said:

Is it possible/allowed to have dinner at two sit down restaurants in one night? 

I know I can only reserve one restaurant per night, but if I went to dinner at, say, Razzle Dazzle at six pm with a reservation, could I then walk up to Gunbae or Test Kitchen at nine and ask if there’s a spot for me? I tend to eat many small meals throughout the day (I like to graze) so I believe this could be a fun way to check out all the restaurants, but I haven’t seen it mentioned in my searches and want to make sure it’s alright before I try it. 

Absolutely. In fact I recommend booking an early dinner at Test Kitchen because you will most likely be hungry again in a few hours. We usually hit the Pizza Place for our second meal. 🙂 But absolutely you can walk up to any restaurant for a second dinner if you so choose. And don't forget the Galley has a full dinner upstairs as well. 

• Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 10:29 AM, Lustate said:

VV meal sizes (in general) are European / conservative sized so for a grazer or people who do not want to feel bloated at the end of three courses they are great. Some of the venues are much heavier, such as Extra Virgin which can be six courses. 

What I would recommend if you want to have a sampler night, is to book a heavier meal or one of the more in-demand options, and then, move between restaurants between courses. For example the antipasto and affettai misti in Extra Virgin, and then head to Razzle Dazzle for the "secret menu". If you still feel peckish, skip dessert and head to Lick Me Till I Scream for two scoops and a walk around the outside deck. 

No more "secret menu" at RD 😞

9 minutes ago, neverendingcruising said:

Razzle replaced the steak and butter chicken with a burger (which is excellent) for their off menu offering. 

Strange.  Yesterday that was not offered on SL, and our server told us there are no more secret items.