Coki vs Sapphire

kayjaypea42

Hi all. So we booked Godfrey's tour for our Wonder of the Seas trip next month. Part of the tour is 2 hrs at a beach with a choice of Magen's, Coki, or Sapphire. I'm traveling with my 83 year old grandmother and legally blind mother. Between Coki and Sapphire, which has the easiest water entry. And how much are chair rentals? Will they do hourly as opposed to daily rates? We'll only be there for 2 hrs. I personally won't bother with a chair but I know they'll want one. 

Thanks!

Did you try asking Godfrey? Since he's offering the tour he should be able to tell his guests what the current prices are for the popular amenities at places on his tours.

It used to be $10 per chair plus tip at both places, but that was a few years ago. I think Coki has the easier entry because it's sandy for the most part. Sapphire has some rocky areas and even some coral close to shore, but entry shouldn't be made on the coral.

I would consider Magens the calmest and easiest entry of the three.

Unless Godfrey has agreements at each beach the chair rental will be at the daily rate. But yes ask there, or others may answer here… Not a big deal to make your mom and grandmother comfortable…

I thought that the tour group “voted” on the beach choice but I may be wrong…

On 8/6/2023 at 10:26 AM, blue_water said:

I would consider Magens the calmest and easiest entry of the three.

Unless Godfrey has agreements at each beach the chair rental will be at the daily rate. But yes ask there, or others may answer here… Not a big deal to make your mom and grandmother comfortable…

I thought that the tour group “voted” on the beach choice but I may be wrong…

Yes, I'm sure they do.  It's good to have an informed vote, though. 🙂  Thanks!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blue_water said:

“informed” vote?

Yes, informed.  If we are to go to a place, I want to be able to state "I'd like to go here, please" and know why.  And if the vote doesn't go in my favor, well then I know what experience I'll likely have anyway, a plan of action.  There are only 3 choices. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kayjaypea42 said:

Yes, informed.  If we are to go to a place, I want to be able to state "I'd like to go here, please" and know why.  And if the vote doesn't go in my favor, well then I know what experience I'll likely have anyway, a plan of action.  There are only 3 choices. 

Aah, I see what you mean 😄… You will be voting on your choice based on what you’ve learned from research and from feedback here, so an informed vote!

Thanks for explaining to this sometimes very slow guy! ☺️

• 1 month later...