Rudy princess cabin B751aft balcony

Purdey16

Hi all , I think I may have made a mistake and booked this cabin for my Alaska cruise, I’ve not done my homework correctly and I have now just found out it has a metal post/ support on the balcony! Can anyone that has stayed in this aft cabin tell me how much of a disadvantage it is for views, I choose it because it had a big balcony but now having second thoughts can anyone who have stayed in there tell me about it , many thanks 

Edited by Purdey16
Posted twice

We haven't stayed in this exact cabin, but we were in C750 which has a similar beam. We didn't find it to be a problem.

If you go here: Ruby Princess Deck Plans, Layouts, Pictures, Videos (cruisedeckplans.com)

And select Baja as the deck, you can mouse over an image of the balcony of that cabin. That shows the beam. This wouldn't bother me, but it might bother you.

• Thanks 1

We've stayed in C752 on the Ruby, another aft-facing balcony cabin.  It did not have the beam, but the neighboring suite (C750) did (see previous post).  Even with the beam, having an aft-facing balcony (a large balcony at that) that is fully covered should be a great cabin for Alaska.  

• Thanks 1