View from Steerage - MSC Euribia, 13-20 August

maehara

1 hour ago, Anubi said:

This thread is a great find.  We just booked Euribia on Friday and I'm trying to find out what I can.  This will also be our first MSC cruise so I'm looking for all the information I can get.  🙂   

Hopefully you'll have a great time - it's a wonderful ship with a (mostly!) wonderful crew who looked after us very well.  I'd like to think our experience wasn't an outlier!  🙂

• Like 1

One last info dump from our Euribia trip: full set of Daily Planners.  MSC still deliver paper copies of these to your cabin, and that's the version here; most of the information from them is also in the MSC for Me app, which lets you flag events of interest (and book theatre shows) and gives you a 30min warning before they start.

And with that, I'll return to lurk mode until our World Europa trip next Halloween...

Euribia-Planner-13August.pdf Euribia-Planner-14August.pdf Euribia-Planner-15August.pdf Euribia-Planner-16August.pdf Euribia-Planner-17August.pdf Euribia-Planner-18August.pdf Euribia-Planner-19August.pdf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2023 at 11:52 AM, sidari said:

😁 I saw on a different Deck plan that Butchers Cut was shown as being where Il Campo Dining room is on Virtuosa ie the same side as the TV Bar and Lounge, as you mentioned that the BC has now changed names is it now on the Starboard side as above or is it still where BC is on Virtuosa ie the Port side ?

Sorry, missed this query earlier...

Yep, Butchers Cut's location is now being used for Il Campo, which is the Aurea MDR.  The BC 'replacement', Le Grill, is inside L'Atelier du Voyageurs, in the spot that would've been Indochine on Virtuosa.

Edited by maehara