Pre cruise hotel recommendations for port Everglades

Cruisefalcon54

The most popular hotel zone near Port Everglades is the 17th Street strip, very near the Eisenhower Blvd entrance. Popular hotel choices include the Hyatt Place, Hilton Marina, Renaissance and the Embassy Suites, though apparently it has fallen into disrepair in recent years.

Hotel prices in Fort Lauderdale fluctuate greatly depending on the time of year. If 17th St, is too expensive, Dania Beach, just south of the airport is another option, a bit cheaper when 17th St hotels are at peak pricing. Cheaper still, with relatively little fluctuation in pricing, so a good bet in high season, is Plantation, though it's farther away.

And yes, the Florida Departures sub-forum has MANY discussion threads on PE hotels. Welcome to Cruise Critic

16 hours ago, Ashland said:

Try Hyatt Place using Valuetrips...some great rates. This year bookings are open but if needing next year their bookings should post end of this year.

Have you used value trip recently? I put in a reservation request last week and haven't heard anything. I tried emailing to follow-up and still nothing. 

11 hours ago, joeyjeremiah said:

Have you used value trip recently? I put in a reservation request last week and haven't heard anything. I tried emailing to follow-up and still nothing. 

Be patient...they'll respond then once they do I like to follow up with a call directly to Hyatt Place to double confirm.