CP/JCP specialty dining

DaisyUK

Based largely on the overwhelmingly positive comments from the inaugural sailing, we have booked a cruise on Symphony next month. We always enjoyed Crystal previously, and it sounds as if the new version will live up to expectations. One question I have is whether CP and JPC still get the same specialty restaurant privileges as previously (ie unlimited reservations), either included or paid for? Looking at the details on the website, it doesn't appear that this is being offered, but curious to know from those onboard? 

They do. You can go to the specialty restaurants with no additional charge as many times as you would like based on availability.

You can also order from Umi Uma and the new Italian Restaurant to you room which is now limited to just the CP's and Junior CP's.  You can also order appetizers to you suite as before.  

If you go to the website for your voyage or any other one and go to where it shows suites and click on details it will show you what is included.

Keith 

5 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

They do. You can go to the specialty restaurants with no additional charge as many times as you would like based on availability.

You can also order from Umi Uma and the new Italian Restaurant to you room which is now limited to just the CP's and Junior CP's.  You can also order appetizers to you suite as before.  

If you go to the website for your voyage or any other one and go to where it shows suites and click on details it will show you what is included.

Keith 

Brilliant, thank you Keith. I have enjoyed reading your account of your cruise and am delighted that you are having such a great time, and that it is living up to (and beyond) your expectations. We are very much looking forward to trying Crystal again. 

I am finding my way around the website. However, when I do as you suggest (click on suites/details), it does not say that there is either unlimited dining in Umi Uma or room service from Umi Uma, although it does list both as being possible in the Italian restaurant. Perhaps I'm missing something, but I don't see it.