Notified of arrival/departure changes on a couple of ports in upcoming Eclipse cruise

CruisinShips

The sailing is about 50 days away and we got the notification of time changes.  The departure time from one port will now be before a reserved excursion (booked through X) is finished.  I don't see any change made to my booking on the app, so I figure either Celebrity plans to leave me behind, will cancel the excursion, or have the time change on the excursion.

Does anyone have any experience with how this should work?  I am guessing it will most likely be canceled?

Edited by CruisinShips

13 minutes ago, CruisinShips said:

So you're saying they won't keep it as is, and leave us behind? 😉

You will probably be notified of a schedule change for your excursion or a cancellation as the other poster stated. No cruise line will leave you behind on an excursion scheduled through them.

It is bad for business and terribly expensive. Hope everything works out well for you with regard to enjoying your cruise and excursion.👍🍀🚢

Just now, horseymike said:

You will probably be notified of a schedule change for your excursion or a cancellation as the other poster stated. No cruise line will leave you behind on an excursion scheduled through them.

It is bad for business and terribly expensive. Hope everything works out well for you with regard to enjoying your cruise and excursion.👍🍀🚢

I hope no one actually thought I was being serious with the "left behind" comment....