Chefs Making Waves

LadyMac72

1 minute ago, amygutman said:

@LadyMac72 That sounds amazing!!! Loved the Pearl - beautiful ship.

Where can we find details about this cruise? I just looked at the Food Network site and don't see any info.

Warmest Amy

Ohh... just found it by Googling "chefs making waves". Silly me. 

I was right... it looks amazing!

Yep.  Glad you found the link.

It would be great if they also featured a few NCL chefs.  We would definitely book this cruise if some of the chefs we’ve gotten to know were included.😋😋

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LadyMac72 said:

Is anyone going on the Food Network sponsored Chefs Making Waves which will be on the NCL Pearl in March 2024?

I've never sailed NCL or done a themed cruise so I thought I would ask. TIA

You might get a better response from folks interested in this cruise by starting a roll call. ( I checked, and there is not one started yet). The roll call would have people specifically interested in that cruise, while on these pages it's luck of the draw if someone who is going reads your post and responds.Or try the-site-that-shall-not-be-named!! Happy Cruising.

P.S. FWIW, my DW says she would hop on this cruise in a minute if it were out of Boston She loves the cooking shows, but we're just not interested in flying anymore.

• Like 3

Looks like only inside cabins available. All other categories not available...

Sounds great, but Mrs. Schmoopie needs her balcony.

https://www.chefsmakingwaves.com/prices/?gad=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw29ymBhAKEiwAHJbJ8tb3W6PmP4bcxroqsYWtO06cWpwoY3CFlGUB628cqpOKC17PV4IPoxoCcjwQAvD_BwE

Edited by schmoopie17
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

Looks like only inside cabins available. All other categories not available...

Sounds great, but Mrs. Schmoopie needs her balcony.

https://www.chefsmakingwaves.com/prices/?gad=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw29ymBhAKEiwAHJbJ8tb3W6PmP4bcxroqsYWtO06cWpwoY3CFlGUB628cqpOKC17PV4IPoxoCcjwQAvD_BwE

I would have preferred one too, but I was late making the reservation. Was going to get married on March 30 but now I'm not so I can go on this cruise instead. I am on the waiting list if one becomes available though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/11/2023 at 5:09 PM, LadyMac72 said:

Is anyone going on the Food Network sponsored Chefs Making Waves which will be on the NCL Pearl in March 2024?

I've never sailed NCL or done a themed cruise so I thought I would ask. TIA

I have two cabins.  This is what my son chose as his graduation present, so we are sailing.  I have never sailed NCL either, but the charter company, sixthman, seems to be pretty legit.  Really looking forward to this!

Chefs Naking Waves looks awesome! Unfortunately it’s sold out a/o 28 Oct - wait list with a $199 deposit.

I was looking at upcoming Sixthman cruises a few weeks ago and didn’t see this on their website. darn - missed the boat 😢

Yes this is sold out.  Don't believe Food Network is actually sponsoring it though.  Certainly a lot of Food Network chefs are part of it.  It's a Sixthman cruise.  This is the inaugural foodie one for them.

They do lots of themed cruises with NCL.  Earlier this year we did their Broadway one and it was terrific.

• Like 2