Vintage Room

Keith1010

The Vintage Room program is similar to how it was.

On the first cruise they offered two Vintage Room luncheons; one of the two was held as the second one didn't have enough people signing up. They will have luncheons this cruise and I believe not only champagne but possibly one on Bordeaux wines given we will be in Bordeaux.  They offer Vintage Room dinners. It takes a minimum number of people in the past to hold them.

For those who want to hold an exclusive vintage room dinner where you pay the one amount regardless whether one or the maximum number of people attend you can do that.  The less people who attend translates to less bottles of wine/champagne consumed allowing you to enjoy even pricier wine if that is something you care about.  For the exclusive one you can choose between three different menus.  If there is something you don't see the sommelier can check with the executive chef.

Keith

1 hour ago, Keith1010 said:

The Vintage Room program is similar to how it was.

On the first cruise they offered two Vintage Room luncheons; one of the two was held as the second one didn't have enough people signing up. They will have luncheons this cruise and I believe not only champagne but possibly one on Bordeaux wines given we will be in Bordeaux.  They offer Vintage Room dinners. It takes a minimum number of people in the past to hold them.

For those who want to hold an exclusive vintage room dinner where you pay the one amount regardless whether one or the maximum number of people attend you can do that.  The less people who attend translates to less bottles of wine/champagne consumed allowing you to enjoy even pricier wine if that is something you care about.  For the exclusive one you can choose between three different menus.  If there is something you don't see the sommelier can check with the executive chef.

Keith

I cannot do Vintage Room dinners - cannot mix so many different wines anymore ,  champagne luncheons are great   -   just one  great Bordeaux is enough for me 

and usually white Bordeaux is not popular at  all