Norwegian Dawn. How to arrange for flowers in cabin

indiana123

I have been looking to see how to arrange to purchase flowers for our cabin.  I have looked at Celebration Packages but no mention of flowers.

Has anyone done this on Norwegian? Any ideas?    

Thanks

Edited by indiana123

• indiana123 changed the title to Norwegian Dawn. How to arrange for flowers in cabin
2 hours ago, indiana123 said:

I have been looking to see how to arrange to purchase flowers for our cabin.  I have looked at Celebration Packages but no mention of flowers.

Thanks

Flowers used to be available to order Pre-cruise.  However, there are no listings available in my searches.  Perhaps NCL ended them as part of their Sail and Sustain measures.

3 hours ago, indiana123 said:

Thanks

why not purchase flowers before boarding ( and in ports) and bring them on?  Make sure to read thru prohibited items list on NCL website.  If you bring them onboard, ask if you can walk the thru the X-ray instead of placing them on the conveyor belt.  I see folks bring flowers on in Seattle all the time

I think they may have reduced or eliminated flowers onboard due to supply chain issues as well as sustainability issues. Pre-covid, suites used to come with a flower arrangement in the cabin. I believe that has been discontinued.

Also, due to agricultural restrictions, you can't bring flowers back into the US, even if that is where they originated. Which means that you can't leave the ship and take the flower arrangement home with you. So, if you purchase flowers near your embarkation port, expect that you will need to leave those behind.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 9tee2Sea said:

why not purchase flowers before boarding ( and in ports) and bring them on?  Make sure to read thru prohibited items list on NCL website.  If you bring them onboard, ask if you can walk the thru the X-ray instead of placing them on the conveyor belt.  I see folks bring flowers on in Seattle all the time

1 hour ago, jandnmn said:

I was wondering if it is ok to buy flowers in Seattle at the market and bring them onboard? Have you seen this done recently? Thank you.

You should be able to bring them onboard. You will not be allowed to take them back off with you, however.

13 hours ago, jandnmn said:

I was wondering if it is ok to buy flowers in Seattle at the market and bring them onboard? Have you seen this done recently? Thank you.

Yes we saw several people bringing their flowers from the market onboard in Seattle.

• Like 1