Viking Christmas Market cruise, ship decor question

celoplyr

I was watching a video on the Viking Christmas market cruises, and I saw a ton of greenery decorating the ship.  My family and I are highly allergic to live Christmas trees, etc.  Viking claims that it's synthetic, but can anyone confirm that? I'd hate to get on the ship and then be sick for 2 weeks.

We throughly enjoyed the cruise and the Christmas spirit was everywhere. We spent two days in Basel pre cruise and two days in Amsterdam post cruise and very glad we did. Weather (late November) was cool/chilly but only added to the enjoyment especially with living in Florida.

1 hour ago, Canal archive said:

Don’t forget you will be outside which will mitigate just a little, have you tried just one non-drowsy anti-histamine tablet. It worked wonders for some on our recent wander around Giverney.

Outside is usually fine, but my mom thought that my Dad hated Christmas for years until they figured it out.  He was flat on his back, sick for weeks.  I'm not much better.  I get allergic in the outside and sneeze (masks may also help) but inside would just kill us.

• 1 month later...