Celebrity Trinkets For Sale On Ebay

Fly and Sail

59 minutes ago, Fly and Sail said:

Even less believable. How would they be able to attach a realistic value to a used plate. Let alone a high enough value to warrant an arrest.

I don’t doubt that guy telling you that, however I doubt the authenticity of that story. In other words: He lied. 😉

Ever hear of depreciation?  It's accounting 101.  It would take staff 5 seconds to figure out the value of the "stolen" items. 

Myself, I'm shopping for some gently used Celebrity shampoo bottles.  😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, zitsky said:

Ever hear of depreciation?  It's accounting 101.  It would take staff 5 seconds to figure out the value of the "stolen" items. 

Myself, I'm shopping for some gently used Celebrity shampoo bottles.  😁

I can offer a set of  three Bigelow Aqua Class Shampoo/Body Wash/Conditioner. Completely full (had them refilled before pocketing them) - $30 all in. 👌

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fly and Sail said:

They give then out in Concierge Class and Suites afaik. Not AQ.

I sail Aqua and the last couple of cruises, I received gray holders.  Used to be dark blue.  I love them.  

29 minutes ago, keesar said:

I sail Aqua and the last couple of cruises, I received gray holders.  Used to be dark blue.  I love them.  

Didn’t get them in April, May and now July. Good to know they shortchanged me again and withheld a $14 earning opportunity from me. 😝

17 minutes ago, Fly and Sail said:

Didn’t get them in April, May and now July. Good to know they shortchanged me again and withheld a $14 earning opportunity from me. 😝

On the Beyond, with a sharpie in hand "Ms. Capt Kate, huge fan, would you mind autographing this Celebrity tote bag?  <reaches inside the tote to pull out a plate> Would you also sign this plate I TOTALLY brought from home?  Sign just under where it says Mast Grill"  BOOM, just turned $14 into $41 🙃

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

We were told by the Hotel Director on a X ship a few years ago that a room steward came into a passenger’s cabin to clean and found their suitcase open on the floor. Inside the suitcase was an entire set of X place settings for 12 people. The local authorities were notified and were waiting for him at the Terminal at debarkation. He was arrested.

So be careful if you're pinching the plates. 😉

Wow, just WOW!!!

2 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

On the Beyond, with a sharpie in hand "Ms. Capt Kate, huge fan, would you mind autographing this Celebrity tote bag?  <reaches inside the tote to pull out a plate> Would you also sign this plate I TOTALLY brought from home?  Sign just under where it says Mast Grill"  BOOM, just turned $14 into $41 🙃

MAST GRILL automatically renders it worthless. Toxic waste!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

I never really bothered looking before, but people sell a variety of Celebrity stuff on eBay, including some crazy items from all over the ship.

Apparently, nothing is holy and even water bottles and slippers are available! 😅

Have you ever bought or sold Celebrity trinkets online, away from the Cruise Ship?

X Bottles.png

I have bought a couple of t-shirts and a money clip.  Have had no problems.

14 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

I never really bothered looking before, but people sell a variety of Celebrity stuff on eBay, including some crazy items from all over the ship.

Apparently, nothing is holy and even water bottles and slippers are available! 😅

Have you ever bought or sold Celebrity trinkets online, away from the Cruise Ship?

X Bottles.png

Just because stuff like this is listed on eBay at these prices doesn’t mean they actual get sold

6 hours ago, Cruise till you drop said:

Just because stuff like this is listed on eBay at these prices doesn’t mean they actual get sold

Being listed in the first place is already enough for me. No matter if he wants $1 or $15. It's a used water bottle.

• Like 1