Pole ‘inside’ Aqua Sky suite on Solstice

FengShui@Sea

Are there any Aqua suites on the Solstice that don’t have the pole between the bed and the wall?   Of the few photos I have found online they all had the pole.  However, a panoramic shot from Celebrity shows one without the pole.  Perhaps they may have photoshopped it out?

3 hours ago, 39august said:

Aqua Sky suites do not have a pole. The corner  Sky suites do. 

AS #2118 Definitely has a pole between the bed and the wall.  I have seen videos of that suite.  As far as I can tell #2114 and #2120 don't.  

This rather shaky video on youtube claims to be of Solstice room 2118 and I couldn't see any pole? Where is the video you saw the pole in?

UPDATE: At 22 seconds in maybe there's a pole against the wall? It's so shaky and fleeting that it's hard to tell.

Edited by karmamule

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

#2125 is not a Aqua Sky Suite. AS are mostly under the carpeted area of the OVC. 2115-2123 and 2114-2122 on Solstice. We have stayed many times in these cabins. 

No one said 2125 was an AS suite.  We were simply debating wether or not the floor to ceiling cylindrical object with high gloss paint next to the bed in the video was a ‘bump out’ in the wall.  

11 hours ago, FengShui@Sea said:

Are there any Aqua suites on the Solstice that don’t have the pole between the bed and the wall?   Of the few photos I have found online they all had the pole.  However, a panoramic shot from Celebrity shows one without the pole.  Perhaps they may have photoshopped it out?

As far as I know, the only Sky Suites with poles are the corner Sunset Sky Suites, none of which are Aqua. However, in my opinion, they are great cabins, larger than the other Sunset Sky Suites, and the pole is not a bother.

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Sorry, too late to edit. I was in this suite on Equinox, so maybe not the same?

You are absolutely correct.  Viewing a video of the Equinox it is a bump out on the wall.  Somehow that seems far more acceptable than a ‘pole’.  This will be Willi’s side of the bed and I worry he will have a ‘run in’ with the pole during the night.  We debated if he should wear a helmet to bed.  😂