Cancelling and re-booking VOOM package

Abbabug

Hello, 

We have 6 in our party and initially, only 5 wanted VOOM.  So I ordered 4 devices (discounted) for one person and one device for another person.  Now number 6 wants VOOM too!  Is there a way to add a second device to my original order so that it’s somewhat discounted?  

The person with the one device order is showing up as “limited to once per cruise” so it doesn’t allow me to add a device to get the discounted rate.  I would have to select another person and it would be at the higher one device rate.  Any tips to get around this?

I don't see an option other than cancelling and rebooking, or just using another person in the group.  One question would be - does everyone in the group need to be online all at the same time? If not, then would the 5 be enough for all 6?

21 minutes ago, Abbabug said:

Number 6 initially decided they can share with number 5…now, they want their own.  

Do you happen to know where the option to cancel is?  Not sure where it’s hidden.

When I'm online and click on my planner... go up to upper right, your initials. Mine are JK, so I click and get a drop down . Click on order history, click on whatever you bought, click cancel.

20230816_093547694.jpeg

20230816_093918198.jpeg

Edited by firefly333

Firefly,

I logged into the planner and went to my “initials”. There’s no “order history” option. The options are Profile, upcoming cruises, past cruises, courtesy holds, Royal gifts, faq and sign out. 

I figured out that I had to first select “plan your cruise” then the order history appeared. However now it’s telling me that only the guest that placed the order can make changes. I made the order but it’s not allowing me to cancel. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Abbabug said:

Firefly,

I logged into the planner and went to my “initials”. There’s no “order history” option. The options are Profile, upcoming cruises, past cruises, courtesy holds, Royal gifts, faq and sign out. 

Maybe you havent bought anything?  Sorry idk.

2 hours ago, Abbabug said:

I figured out that I had to first select “plan your cruise” then the order history appeared. However now it’s telling me that only the guest that placed the order can make changes. I made the order but it’s not allowing me to cancel. 

You have to go into the account/booking of the person whose name it is under. Even if you made and paid for the package, it is in that person's name, therefore they ordered it, so they would have to cancel/modify it.

Yes I did try to cancel from that persons account and it still wouldn’t allow me.  In the end, I called RCCL and they were able to cancel and re-purchase for me.  They also assisted me with other reservations.