Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

On 8/19/2023 at 1:43 PM, julig22 said:

Yes, the credit is per excursion - so there's no harm/no foul in booking the "free" trams, city tours, etc. that are in the $50 range and aren't time specific. No loss if you decide you don't want to go. But you can't overlap timewise.

Make sure you don't miss an excursion otherwise they will bill you back the $50 they gave you as a credit.

3 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

Won't they punch a hole for your lanyard for you? I know Carnival does, at Guest Services... we gotta see Monkey!

Apparently this affects the RFID card somehow; they will have lanyards onboard if he doesn't want to carry in wallet.

3 hours ago, dallasdan said:

I love the train ride to the ship from Anchorage. I will be considering this in the future.  I also like how @Saint Greg already has checked his bag and received his room key.  I am assuming he can just walk right on the ship once he gets to the port.

Not sure about that but luggage will be delivered to ship and cabin so no need to deal with that.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, bluesea777 said:

That’s THE NCL newbie card - the colour, the shell, and there is no Latitude status line. 

I used an ap from the Dark Web to remove that sticker and it's Greg St Frankenstein!

• Like 2
  • Haha 9