Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

Let’s talk about the room. I like the TV stations. I like the outlets. I like the shower with the door. I like that they have liquid hand soap. If you like mirrors you’ll love that room. It’s got the big one over the bed. The big one over the desk. And a tall thin one between the tv and bathroom. You can really see yourself from all angles at all times. It’s enough to satisfy one of those gym guys.

• Like 2
  • Haha 30

The sideways sink is a little weird. But I’ll get used to it. The toilet is extremely weird. I have about two inches of legroom. If you’re 6 foot or over I wouldn’t recommend this room unless you want to use the public facilities.

• Like 10

I really liked that French toast. 

Dining room issues. What I ordered was biscuit and gravy, breakfast potatoes, French toast, and bacon.

He brought me eggs Benedict and breakfast potatoes. Quickly fixed it with the biscuit and gravy. I never got the breakfast potatoes. I don’t know if those three sausages come with the biscuit and gravy or if that was a mix up but I’m not a breakfast sausage guy.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I guess osheehans is the place I need to be going? That’s kind of the atrium bar?

See the back side of the Freestyle, upper right corner, Bar Services? It tells you what opens when and where. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

So far it doesn’t open. It just sits here,

IMG_2100.thumb.jpeg.b8a5073d23b5f935d13b52a8cf51d5cc.jpeg

The NCL app is as unpredictable as their website, I had 2 cruises on epic in the space of a couple of months on one the app worked perfectly, no problem accessing the freestyle and restaurant menus, etc… a couple of months later without any change of phone on my part and it failed miserably no matter what I did (including re-install and power cycles). 

• Like 3